|The University of Newcastle (UoN)
|LEGL1001: Foundations of Law Case Study
LEGL1001: Foundations of Law Case Study, UoN, Singapore Josh is an impoverished, university student and he is desperately looking for income to pay for his dream holiday
Josh is an impoverished, university student and he is desperately looking for income to pay for his dream holiday. Josh’s father is a millionaire entrepreneur and wants his son to follow in his steps and become self-sufficient. For this reason, Josh’s father offers him an allowance of $200 per week if Josh agrees to mow the lawn of the family property.
Mowing the one-hectare property requires as much as half a day a week, and Josh’s father used to pay $350 to a garden contractor to do the same job. After four weeks of Josh doing the mowing, his father tells him that he cannot afford to pay him the weekly allowance because it is every family member’s responsibility to look after the property: “Josh, you must do the mowing for nothing, you enjoy free food and accommodation here.”
Josh researched on the Internet and found that he could persuade his father to pay him the allowance if he shows that they had an agreement and intention to create a legal relationship. Josh asks for your advice on these particular matters.
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
Attention Singapore students at The University of Newcastle (UoN)! Are you in need of academic assistance for your LEGL1001: Foundations of Law course? Look no further! We offer a range of services tailored to your needs. Whether you require help with your FYP (Final Year Project), solutions for summative assignments, or assistance with dissertation paper writing, our experts are here to support you. We understand the financial constraints faced by students, which is why we offer the option to pay for assignments online. Josh, an impoverished university student, can relate to your struggles. Let our experts help him, and let them help you too! Contact us today and let us turn your academic dreams into a reality.
- Organizational behaviour Report SUSS, Singapore: The project should focus at the possible improvement in the learning process of your life experiences
- E-Business Assignment, Singapore: an analysis of the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic on the adoption and utilisation of digital technologies
- PSY371: Performance Psychology Report, SUSS, Singapore: Interview someone you know who needs to perform (in sports, performing arts, work, school, etc.)
- law Assignment SUSS, Singapore: In early 2020, Corona Lim (a Singaporean doctor with a background in mechanical engineering)
- GER510 Applied Research In Gerontology Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Decades Of Research Have Shown That Being Surrounded By Trees Is Good For Us
- ACC213 Introduction To Income Tax Tutor-Marked Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Describe, Explain And Outline The Features Of Singapore’s Individual Income Tax System That Would Encourage
- Sustainable Tourism Assignment, MU, Singapore: Sustainable Tourism (ST) Has Gained Global Recognition By The Tourism Industry And Government Organizations
- Social Media Digital Marketing Report, SUSS, Singapore: Imagine That You Are The Social Media Manager Of A Small To Medium Organisation (Up To 250 Employees)
- ACC203 Managerial Accounting Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: The Company Uses Normal Costing And Manufacturing Overhead Is Applied At The Rate Of 230% Of Direct Labor Cost
- ACC203 Managerial Accounting Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: The Business Times Reported On 17 March 2022 That “Recovery In Visitor Arrivals To Singapore
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices