|University||The Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology (RMIT)|
Leadership Essay, RMIT, Singapore Listen to the presentation provided by the Guest Industry Speaker, Ms. Amber Williamson who will outline some of the difficulties
- Listen to the presentation provided by the Guest Industry Speaker, Ms. Amber Williamson who will outline some of the difficulties that leaders face. You will need to critically reflect on the qualities needed to be an effective leader, and the relevant models and theories. For more information about how to write a critical reflection, check out ‘RMIT Learning Lab: Writing an academic reflection’ in the Resources section of this document.
- Using the knowledge gained from your reflection, select a person whom you consider to be a successful and effective leader. This person could be someone you have worked with. This can be your present leader, your previous boss or manager where you worked part-time or where you interned, your army sergeant or officer, your committee leader from your student council, your sports coach, etc.
Someone you have interacted with in person – similar to the earlier and this can also be a poly lecturer, a teacher in school, a religious leader like a church pastor, cell leader, a senior in your college, etc · a person you judge to be a good leader – can be a business leader, a celebrity, a person in business, a community leader, an MP, an opposition leader, etc. someone you have read about – can be Jack Ma, Elon Musk, Richard Branson, Vladimir Putin, Boris Johnson, Dalai Lama, Xi Jin Ping, etc a public figure.
same as above but could be someone in government like PM Lee Hsien Loong, Chief Justice Sundaresh Menon, the Imam of Singapore’s Muslim Community, the bishop of the Anglican church, A venerable prominent monk, etc but can also be outside of Singapore such as the Aga Khan, a sportsmanlike Joseph Schooling to Loh Kean Yew, etc A student asked, can this be a relative of mine like my dad, my mum, my sister, an uncle, a nephew, etc and the answer is yes it can be.
Just be careful not to be biased in your view. Another student asked, does this leader have to be the one who will help review the Leadership Development.
Stuck with a lot of homework assignments and feeling stressed ? Take professional academic assistance & Get 100% Plagiarism free papers
Elevate your leadership understanding as an RMIT student with a bespoke essay created by Online Assignment Experts at MY Assignment Help SG. Immerse yourself in a thought-provoking exploration of leadership techniques, uniquely tailored for the Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology scholars. Navigate the realms of academia with confidence, courtesy of expert essay writing assistance that sets you apart
- BSS020C126S Introduction to Human Disease Coursework, URL, Singapore: Summaries the trends in incidence and/or mortality over the past 10 years for ONE specific
- Operations Management Assignment, SIM, Singapore: Identifying three operations management issues (at least one must be global in nature)
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: the assumption that August is an associate of Caddy, what would be the Ca carrying amount of the investment
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: What is the value of an investment in associates shown in the consolidated statement of financial position
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: Which of the following definitions is not included within the definition of control per MFRS10
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: XX acquired 80% of the share capital of LL on 1 August 2020 and is preparing its group financial statements
- Enterprise Server Management Assignment, TU, Singapore: Investigate both the advantages and disadvantages of moving to cloud computing
- Principles of logistics management Assignment, SIM, Singapore: Explain how the company competes in its industry. You can look at the competition, the players in the industry
- MKTG3040 Services Marketing Assignment, UON, Singapore: The purpose of Assessment Item Four: Reflective Essay is to assess your ability to critically discuss
- Business Research Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Select a topic of interest or business problem relevant to your degree specialism, e.g. strategy
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices