|University||Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS)|
|Subject||LOG221: International Trade Management|
LOG221: International Trade Management Assignment, SUSS, Singapore Suppose your company is in the business of supplying personal protective equipment for a healthcare group in Singapore
- Suppose your company is in the business of supplying personal protective equipment for a healthcare group in Singapore. The first contract which covers the 2-year period from 1 June 2020 to 31 May 2022 is ending. The healthcare group is thinking about renewing the contract with your company where they mentioned the high costs charged in the first contract as a major concern.
As the supply chain manager, you have been tasked to review possible ways to reduce transport costs in a bid to make the contract more attractive to the healthcare group. The previous method of moving the PPE from production sources in Shenzhen China to Singapore was by air.
- Suppose your company has decided to outsource the process of importing PPE from Shenzhen to Singapore to a reputable and reliable freight forwarder. Implement a checklist where various criteria can be used to evaluate which freight forwarder your company can decide to work with.
- Consider the perspective of a company manufacturing PPE in Shenzhen. Appraise the advantages offered by the internet for this company is trying to export its products to the rest of the world.
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
Elevate your International Trade Management journey at the Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS) with our Singaporean Online Assignment Help services. My Assignment Help SG is your trusted partner in achieving academic excellence. Our experts provide tailored support for LOG221, ensuring your assignments shine. Let us guide you through the complexities of international trade management, enabling you to excel in your coursework. Besides, this you also avail our skilled writers for top Online Exam Help service.
- Enterprise Server Management Assignment, TU, Singapore: Investigate both the advantages and disadvantages of moving to cloud computing
- Principles of logistics management Assignment, SIM, Singapore: Explain how the company competes in its industry. You can look at the competition, the players in the industry
- MKTG3040 Services Marketing Assignment, UON, Singapore: The purpose of Assessment Item Four: Reflective Essay is to assess your ability to critically discuss
- Business Research Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Select a topic of interest or business problem relevant to your degree specialism, e.g. strategy
- Business Process And Systems Assignment, TP, Singapore: Explain the business model at B&M – this can be found in the annual report How does B&M create value for their customer
- Networking Assignment, NUS, Singapore: The TCP/IP Reference Model is a description of layered communications and computer network design
- SOE09702 International Business Course Work, ENU, Singapore: Analysis of political, economic, cultural, legal and ethical risks in the country elected
- AY2023 Drug Action Assignment, PC, Singapore: Drugs A and B bind to the same type of receptors. These two drugs were studied using organ bath experiments
- MN2706K Human Recourse Management Essay, SUSS, Singapore: The objective of this exercise is to teach you how to critically read, and understand
- BUS211: International Logistics Final Examination, MU, Singapore
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices