|University||Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS)|
|Subject||LOG305: International Trade Law|
LOG305: International Trade Law Assignment, SUSS, Singapore Company X has its seat in State A and operates in the energy sector On 21 January 2021, company X concluded a contract
Company X has its seat in State A and operates in the energy sector. On 21 January 2021, company X concluded a contract for the extraction and sale of liquefied natural gas with State B and subsequently invested $100,000,000 to commence extraction operations in June 2021. In July 2021, State B passed legislation providing incentives to companies operating in the production of wind energy within the territory of State B and limited the extractive capacity of company X within the territory of State B.
In February 2021, company X decided to open a branch based in State A to produce cars, which are largely destined for export to State C. In July 2021, State C adopted an astringent climate policy; it imposed a cap on greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions and consequently established for car manufacturers within State C a duty to surrender GHG emission allowances. Considering that States A and B do not have a similar climate policy in place, State C decided to impose a tariff on cars imported from both State A and B; however, in September 2021 State C withdrew the tariff on cars imported from State B only.
In June 2021, individual P based in Sate C concluded a contract with company X for the sale of a car. The contract between X and P established that X would deliver a bill of lading to bank Z and P would pay the price of the car to Z and claim the car from the carrier via the bill of lading delivered by X. Subsequently, X shipped the goods via company R, received a bill of lading and delivered the bill of lading to transport company T, based on transport contracts establishing the responsibility of the carrier for any inconvenient arising in delivery after shipping. Instead of delivering the bill of lading to Z, T delivered it directly to P, who claimed the car from R without paying Z.
Buy Custom Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Ace your LOG305: International Trade Law Assignment with Expert Online Assignment Writing Assistance from MY Assignment Help SG! Explore our top-notch Do My Assignment service for TMA Assignments at Singapore University of Social Science. Score high with meticulously crafted, plagiarism-free solutions delivered on time. Get professional support and excel in your LOG305 coursework effortlessly. Don't miss this opportunity; avail yourself now!
- PSY390: Research Methods Assignment, SUSS, Singapore Evaluate the methodology used by Armand et al. (2021) by discussing its strengths and limitations in relation to the study’s research purpose and objectives
- SCO107: Challenging Sustainability Assignment, SUSS, Singapore For this assignment, you will write a position paper on the Singapore Green Plan 2030. You should study the Singapore Green Plan
- BUS230: Change Management Essay, MU, Singapore This unit examines contemporary change management theories and the various contexts in which they may be applied
- BUS353: Project Management Assignment, SUSS, Singapore Essential Biotech is a biotechnology company founded by Dr. James Ooi eight years ago in Singapore
- FMT309: Building Diagnostics Assignment, SUSS, Singapore A Building Condition Survey provides an assessment of the condition of a building. Building defects will be identified and tabulated
- SCO104: Globalization and Technology Essay, SUSS, Singapore Technological change has deepened globalization and weakened the relevance of the nation-state
- HS8481: Subdural Hemorrhage Management Assignment, NYP, Singapore Discuss the indications, contraindications, nursing care possible complications, outcomes, and nursing management
- Managing Business Assignment, SMU, Singapore Shopee was first launched in 2015 as an online shopping portal. Over the scope of time, it managed to expand its online business
- Health and Safety Management Practice Assignment, MDIS, Singapore Carry out a detailed analysis that demonstrates your knowledge and understanding of health and safety culture
- Python Assignment, SMU, Singapore The IRR (intone] rate of return) is the interest rate that makes the net present value (NPV) of all cash flows equal to 0 M
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices