|Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS)
|LOG307: Optimisation and Simulation for Decision-Making
LOG307: Optimization and Simulation for Decision Making Assignment, SUSS, Singapore SOCAR is a rental car company based in Malaysia. Currently, the Johor Bahru and Penang branches have 19 and 23 surplus cars
SOCAR is a rental car company based in Malaysia. Currently, the Johor Bahru and Penang branches have 19 and 23 surplus cars, respectively, while the Malacca, Port Dickson, Kuala Lumpur, and Putrajaya branches each need 12 cars. Table 1 summarises the costs of moving the surplus cars from the Johor Bahru and Penang branches to the other locations
SOCAR wants to ensure that each of the Malacca, Port Dickson, Kuala Lumpur, and Putrajaya branches will receive at least 7 cars and that all the surplus cars at Johor Bahru and Penang are sent to these demanding branches.
UBike is a bicycle manufacturer based in Japan. Haruki, the supply chain manager at UBike is designing the manufacturing network and has selected four potential sites—Tokyo, Sapporo, Fukuoka, and Sendai. The below table shows the annual fixed costs at the four locations as well as the cost of producing and shipping a bicycle to each of the four markets. Note that plants could have a capacity of either 250,000 or 500,000 units and that each open plant should have at least 60% capacity utilization.
- Formulate an integer linear programming (ILP) model for this problem.
- Develop a spreadsheet model and solve the problem of finding the optimal location and sizing for UBike factories.
- FMT315: Some of the broad strategies to optimize energy efficiency in existing building involve: Sustainable Buildings Assignment, SUSS, Singapore
- FMT315: There are several forms of renewable energy sources that are available for the built environment: Sustainable Buildings Assignment, SUSS, Singapore
- FMT315: “A well-designed building uses the right combination of both passive and active design strategies: Sustainable Buildings Assignment, SUSS, Singapore
- ECE302: Compare how the Early Years Development Framework, 2023 and the Nurturing: Children’s Social and Emotional Learning Assignment, SUSS, Singapore
- ECE302 Children’s Social and Emotional Learning Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Discuss at least THREE (3) key points that the author raised in the article with regards to children’s social:
- Case 7- Harley-Davidson, Inc. in 2018 Review-Harley-Davidson, Inc. was far from being the world’s biggest motorcycle manufacturer: Assignment, Singapore
- Sustainable Strategic Business Management Assignment, AGI, Singapore: Outline Porter’s generic strategy of differentiation and explain, using examples from the case study
- Sustainable Strategic Business Management Assignment, AGI, Singapore: Product development allows a company to modify existing products or develop
- BSP2701 Economics Assignment, NTU, Singapore: Under The Fractional Reserve Banking System, We Can Compute The Money Supply By Adding The Monetary
- PSY305 Exploring The Mind Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: The following headline was featured in the Life section of The Straits Times on 17 November 2023
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices