|Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS)
|LOG356: Port Management and Technology
LOG356: Port Management and Technology Assignment, SUSS, Singapore Singapore is the second busiest container port in the world handling 37.5 million TEUs in 2021 with containerized cargo accounting
Singapore is the second busiest container port in the world handling 37.5 million TEUs in 2021 with containerized cargo accounting for 60.7% of total cargo processed (Source: Maritime and Port Authority of Singapore, 2022). The importance of the container port industry is underscored by the continuous expansion of port capacity to accommodate traffic growth. Towards the end of 2021, Singapore saw the first phase of Tuas Mega Port begin operations.
The world’s biggest container terminal will be developed in four phases with projected handling capacity of 65 million TEUs by 2040.
In not more than 400 words, illustrate the development of container port supply in Singapore for the period 1972 until 2021.
The container shipping industry is increasingly dominated by shipping alliances. Nine of the top ten carriers now belong to an alliance. Total vessel capacity held by these carriers reached 82.9% as at April 2022 (source: Alphaliner, 2022). As such, port competition in Southeast Asia has shifted to the strategy of targeting shipping alliances.
In not more than 400 words, indicate those shipping alliances or shipping lines who have investments in container-handling facilities in Singapore.
Buy Custom Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Are you a Singapore student struggling with your LOG356 Port Management and Technology assignments at Singapore University of Social Sciences (SUSS)? Look no further! Our comprehensive range of services is specifically designed to meet your academic needs. Whether you need assistance with TMA, individual assignments, or essay writing, our team of experts is here to provide you with the support you require. Singapore is known for its bustling port, handling a staggering 37.5 million TEUs in 2021, making it the second busiest container port in the world. With our assignment help in Singapore, you can stay ahead in your studies and excel in LOG356 Port Management and Technology. Pay our experts to take help on your course and experience the difference it can make to your academic success. Don't let the workload overwhelm you—reach out to us today and unlock your full potential with our professional writing services.
- Organizational behaviour Report SUSS, Singapore: The project should focus at the possible improvement in the learning process of your life experiences
- E-Business Assignment, Singapore: an analysis of the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic on the adoption and utilisation of digital technologies
- PSY371: Performance Psychology Report, SUSS, Singapore: Interview someone you know who needs to perform (in sports, performing arts, work, school, etc.)
- law Assignment SUSS, Singapore: In early 2020, Corona Lim (a Singaporean doctor with a background in mechanical engineering)
- GER510 Applied Research In Gerontology Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Decades Of Research Have Shown That Being Surrounded By Trees Is Good For Us
- ACC213 Introduction To Income Tax Tutor-Marked Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Describe, Explain And Outline The Features Of Singapore’s Individual Income Tax System That Would Encourage
- Sustainable Tourism Assignment, MU, Singapore: Sustainable Tourism (ST) Has Gained Global Recognition By The Tourism Industry And Government Organizations
- Social Media Digital Marketing Report, SUSS, Singapore: Imagine That You Are The Social Media Manager Of A Small To Medium Organisation (Up To 250 Employees)
- ACC203 Managerial Accounting Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: The Company Uses Normal Costing And Manufacturing Overhead Is Applied At The Rate Of 230% Of Direct Labor Cost
- ACC203 Managerial Accounting Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: The Business Times Reported On 17 March 2022 That “Recovery In Visitor Arrivals To Singapore
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices