|University||Singapore Institute of Management (SIM)|
|Subject||accounting and finance|
MBB7008: accounting and finance Assignment, SIM, Singapore Calculations on the expected level of sales of each product that you believe needs to be made to break even
Produce a business report to Mr. Miller, in good style, that reports on the following issues: –
- Calculations on the expected level of sales of each product that you believe needs to be made to break even. Back this up with further calculations that show risk in terms of margin of safety. Ensure that you clarify any assumptions that you make and fully discuss the results obtained. (Note, that there are several ways that you can calculate break even and MoS and you can use a number of these in this section.)
- Discuss the appropriateness of changing from an absorption costing system to activity-based costing (ABC) system in order to manage the overhead costs of the business.
- Discuss how the present incremental budgeting process may be improved in Pedaltrain to enhance employee motivation and to reduce the possible slack that exists within the budget.
- Make suggestions as to whether the price of the cycles should be adjusted in the light of current market conditions and current product cost estimates.
- Discuss some of the potential drawbacks in using financial performance measures and suggest, with examples, some of the alternative, non-financial measures of performance that could be used in Pedaltrain.
Buy Custom Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Struggling with TMA and solution of summative assignments for your "Accounting and Finance" course at Singapore Institute of Management (SIM)? Look no further for comprehensive support. Our expert team is dedicated to your success, guiding you through intricate calculations and concepts. From tackling complex case studies to delivering impeccable reports, our Case Study Writing Help is tailored to your needs. Singapore students seeking a reliable assignment writing service need not search any further. Elevate your academic journey and secure top grades by tapping into our expertise. Your path to excellence starts with us!
- BUS341 Business Negotiation: An International Perspective Case Study, MU, Singapore: What went wrong ( from an intercultural communication perspective )
- SOC263 Sociology of Education, SUSS, Singapore: There is no power relation without the correlative constitution of a field of knowledge, nor any knowledge
- English Essay, NTU, Singapore: Meritocracy has been upheld as a significant tenet of Singapore society. However, many critics argue
- Mechanical Engineering & Technology (topic strength of materials) Other, NTU, Singapore: A simply supported beam of a square cross-section of side 100mm with a uniform distributed
- Ports And Terminals Management Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Perform A Study On The Effect/Impact Of Oil Price On The Demand For Offshore Support Vessels (PSV/AHTSV) And/Or Mobile Offshore Drilling Units
- Mobile system and security Other, KU, Singapore: AMY Networks is a consultancy business that designs, installs, and operates different types of wireless and wired networks
- FIN2001S Economics and Market Innovations Assignment, UCD, Singapore: Discuss how can the mentioned multisided company use technology effectively to enhance business performance
- MGMT415 Airline Management Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Turkish Airlines Define Revenue Drivers, Cost Structures, The Importance Of Ancillary (Non-Flying) Revenues, The General Level Of Annual Profitability
- School of Diploma – PHRM: Individual Assignment Assignment, NYP, Singapore: DNR Wheels Pte Ltd is a leading provider of disability and rehabilitative equipment including
- BM1987 Employment law Assignment, NYP, Singapore: The ability to provide a clear and accurate summary of background, scope and coverage of the Employment
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices