|University||Murdoch university (MU)|
|Subject||MBS568: Organisational Change Management and Consultancy|
MBS568: Organisational Change Management and Consultancy Assignment, MU, Singapore Alongside the announcement on the four pillars of change to McDonald’s overall strategies
Alongside the announcement on the four pillars of change to McDonald’s overall strategies, Steve Easterbrook, CEO has decided to restore growth under a new organizational structure. This means the company is departing from its current regional structure, where all chains in an area are headed at a few large offices. The company is focusing instead on field offices to improve communication between corporate and restaurant employees.
To support the new structure, the organization will streamline teams to arrive at fewer layers and lesser bureaucracy. As a result, the organization will reduce net annual G&A spending by $500 million, which is in line with the financial goal McDonald’s is hoping to achieve. The company is also predicting an $80 million to $90 million pre-tax charge following the restructuring, due to severance packages to employees and other costs associated with closing field offices.
It is at this point that the internal communications team is given the task of launching a media release to the internal stakeholders of the organization via the company’s in-house portal. The communication program is to be developed and delivered by a team, led by you, the Senior Director of Global Executive & Internal Communications.
Buy Custom Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Seeking Online Assignment Assistance for MBS568 at Murdoch University? Get expert guidance for Organisational Change Management and Consultancy assignment from MY Assignment Help SG. Boost your academic performance with our tailored solutions and unlock the secrets to effective change management strategies. Achieve excellence in your MU coursework with our team of experienced professionals.
- Business Research Methods Research Paper, SUSS, Singapore: The sales profession is often enough compared to waging war where opposing sides battle for the same coveted resources
- Supply Chain Management Assignment, NUS, Singapore Critical analysis of a company’s supply chain process. In the module, we have studied logistics and supply chain processes
- Corporate Strategy Case Study, SIM, Singapore In 2001, Tony Fernandes and Dato Kamarudin Meranum bought the failing government-owned Malaysian Airline
- Mass Communications Assignment, NTU, Singapore Consider how a. women, OR b. ethnic minorities, OR c. LGBT+ are depicted in your country’s media today in the wake of social justice
- Principles Of Graphic And Media Design Essay, SP, Singapore Art history, being concerned with identifying, classifying, describing, evaluating, interpreting, and understanding historic development
- Data Analytics Assignment, NUS, Singapore Max Burg is considering setting up a restaurant. If he opens it in Castle Street, he believes there is an equal chance of making a profit
- Business Statistics Assignment, TP, Singapore Survey research is a tool used by businesses to obtain feedback from their customers, suppliers One of the requirements to obtain good
- Accounting Home Work, NTU, Singapore: A company incorporated under the Companies Act has a legal obligation to supply annual accounts to which of the following
- Business Management Assignment, SHRM, Singapore Your research must achieve the learning outcomes at the standards provided. It must be related to a topic associated
- BE2501: International Business Environment Assignment, NBS, Singapore Compared to international trade in the past, the new normal in international trade is best characterized
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices