|Nanyang Technological University (NTU)
|MED900 Article Paper Presentation Research Paper
MED900 Article Paper Presentation Research Paper, NTU, Singapore: You Will Present To The Class Your Critical Understanding Of One Quantitative
In small groups, you will present to the class your critical understanding of one quantitative AND one qualitative research article. The goal is to allow you to demonstrate your understanding and critical perspectives about an area of educational research that is relevant to your group’s interests and teaching/learning needs. Further, the goal is to help you develop your skills in making sense of and evaluating the quality of research articles, which are fundamental skills for graduate school across all subjects as well as professional practice.
You have 15 minutes for each group presentation, and we hope your group demonstrates the growing ability to understand how to understand, articulate, and critique educational research at the graduate level. During your group presentation, the rest of your course mates will be writing a short reflection about your presentation.
Likewise, you are also expected to write a reflection of each group presentation which you observed. There will be 5 minutes allotted for Q&A and for non-presenters to finalize their short reflection. The following show the details of the Quantitative Group Presentation. A separate document will be shared for the Qualitative Group Presentation.
Buy Custom Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Looking for academic support at NTU, Singapore? Explore our expertise in MED900 Article Paper Presentation Research Paper. From mastering quantitive concepts to acing assessments like TMA, our comprehensive services, including Online Exam Help in Singapore, have you covered? Simplify your journey with our Assignment Help Online platform, allowing Singaporean students to pay for expert guidance and ensure success. Trust us to elevate your understanding and pave the way for academic excellence.
- FMT315: Some of the broad strategies to optimize energy efficiency in existing building involve: Sustainable Buildings Assignment, SUSS, Singapore
- FMT315: There are several forms of renewable energy sources that are available for the built environment: Sustainable Buildings Assignment, SUSS, Singapore
- FMT315: “A well-designed building uses the right combination of both passive and active design strategies: Sustainable Buildings Assignment, SUSS, Singapore
- ECE302: Compare how the Early Years Development Framework, 2023 and the Nurturing: Children’s Social and Emotional Learning Assignment, SUSS, Singapore
- ECE302 Children’s Social and Emotional Learning Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Discuss at least THREE (3) key points that the author raised in the article with regards to children’s social:
- Case 7- Harley-Davidson, Inc. in 2018 Review-Harley-Davidson, Inc. was far from being the world’s biggest motorcycle manufacturer: Assignment, Singapore
- Sustainable Strategic Business Management Assignment, AGI, Singapore: Outline Porter’s generic strategy of differentiation and explain, using examples from the case study
- Sustainable Strategic Business Management Assignment, AGI, Singapore: Product development allows a company to modify existing products or develop
- BSP2701 Economics Assignment, NTU, Singapore: Under The Fractional Reserve Banking System, We Can Compute The Money Supply By Adding The Monetary
- PSY305 Exploring The Mind Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: The following headline was featured in the Life section of The Straits Times on 17 November 2023
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices