|Lahore University of Management Sciences (LUMS)
|MGMT 243: Public Administration Assignment
MGMT 243: Public Administration Assignment, LUMS, Singapore Tony Stark and Pepper Potts, co-founders of Stark Pte. Ltd. incorporated the Company on January 1, 2023
Tony Stark and Pepper Potts, co-founders of Stark Pte. Ltd. incorporated the Company on January 1, 2023, with Tony Stark having 7,000,000 ordinary shares, Pepper Potts having 2,000,000 ordinary shares, and 1,000,000 ordinary shares reserved for issuance under an employee stock option plan (“ESOP”).
The Company successfully raised US$5,000,000 via convertible notes in February for research and development, closing their initial closing with Mandarin Capital II Pte. Ltd. (US$3,000,000) and Goblin Ventures L.P. (US$1,500,000) on February 2, 2023, and Crimson Capital, L.P. (US$500,000) on February 22, 2023. Mandarin Capital II Pte. Ltd., Goblin Ventures L.P. and Crimson Capital, L.P. did not negotiate for any pro-rata rights. The terms of the convertible notes issued to all 3 convertible note investors are identical, and the key terms of these convertible notes are set out in Annexure 1.
In June, Tony was persuaded by one of his close friends, James Rhodes, who is a partner at Winter Venture Partners to take a US$1,000,000 investment from Winter Venture Partners before the Company raises its Series A round as James strongly believes in Tony and wants to be one of his early backers. James and Tony agreed that Winter Venture Partners would invest the US$1,000,000 on YC’s standard valuation cap, no discount (Singapore) SAFE, along with YC’s standard pro-rata side letter. The signed SAFE and pro rata side letter between Stark Pte. Ltd. and Winter Venture Partners are attached as Annexure 2 and Annexure 3 respectively.
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
It is now August 2023, and the Company has successfully launched its first military surveillance drone prototype and secured orders for it from the Singapore Armed Forces and the New Zealand Defence Force. This led to many investors submitting term sheets wanting to lead the Company’s Series A round. After much consideration, Tony finally decided to let Crimson Capital, L.P. lead a US$20,000,000 Series A round at a pre-money valuation of US$80,000,000 as they have been an invaluable partner to him ever since their investment in February.
Crimson Capital, L.P. wants to invest US$15,000,000 out of the US$20,000,000, and James at Winter Venture Partners has indicated to Tony that he wishes to exercise his pro rata right per the terms of the pro rata side letter entered into between Winter Venture Partners and the Company. Tony wishes to give the remaining available allocation, if any, to Dynamo Ventures L.P., a new investor.
Crimson Capital, L.P. has also asked that the Company do a pre-money increase to the ESOP pool such that the unallocated pool would equal 10% of the post-Series A share capital. At the moment, out of the 1,000,000 ordinary shares initially reserved for issuance under the ESOP, the Company has only granted options for 100,000 ordinary shares, leaving 900,000 unallocated ordinary shares.
Stuck with a lot of homework assignments and feeling stressed ? Take professional academic assistance & Get 100% Plagiarism free papers
Attention Singaporean students! Are you in need of professional assistance for your academic journey at the Lahore University of Management Sciences (LUMS)? Look no further! Our expert team is here to provide comprehensive support in various areas. Whether you require guidance for your FYP (Final Year Project), formative assessments, or Case Study Writing help, our dedicated writers are ready to deliver exceptional results. With our reliable assignment writing service Singapore, you can trust us to provide the expertise you need to excel in your course. Pay our experts and experience the difference in your academic performance. Join the countless satisfied students who have benefited from our support. Let us help you analyze and interpret the journey of Tony Stark and Pepper Potts as they co-founded Stark Pte. Ltd. Say goodbye to academic stress and rely on our professional assistance for your Public Administration assignments in MGMT 243 at LUMS.
- In the month of December, Fruits Pte Ltd made credit sales of $15,000 and a cash sale of $5,000: Accounting Home Work, NUS, Singapore
- MTD111 Isometic drawing Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Develop a complete Isometric Projection Drawing using as much space on a blank A4 Isometric
- MTD111 Isometic drawing Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: A portable cooking stove – PCS, that may be packed in its own case and has the ability to be in either gas-fuel
- NCO111 Work And Learning In A Changing World Essay, SUSS, Singapore: Conduct A Critical Evaluation Of Your Learning Goals That Engage With The Arguments Expressed
- COMP4104 Cyber Security Assignment, LSBF, Singapore: “TradeX Finance Inc.” Is A Newly Incorporated Finance Organization, With Incorporations Obtained
- ECE316 Practitioner Enquiry And Learning Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Formulate TWO (2) Related Research Questions Based On The Given Topic, Which Could Be Narrowed Further
- BUSM1137 Human Resource Development Essay, RMIT, Singapore: In this assessment task, you are required to write a short essay of no more than 1500 words to critically discuss
- ANL355 Applied Operations Research Tutor-Marked Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Steve Young, A Senior Sales Development Representative At A Local Wellness Gift Shop
- CTI304 English-Chinese Translation Of Literary Works Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Complaints Of Poverty Of Poets Are As Old As Their Art, But I Never Heard That They Wrote The Worse
- Organizational behaviour Report SUSS, Singapore: The project should focus at the possible improvement in the learning process of your life experiences
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices