|Singapore Management University (SMU)
|MKT11445 Building and marketing high performance organizations
MKT11445 Building and marketing high performance organizations Report, SMU, Singapore: Apply the EFQM Business Excellence model, using relevant theory
Part A This is an individual report. Prior Reading As background information, familiarise yourself with the EFQM model (the PDF is also available within the Assessment Instructions section).
The questions and assessment criteria for the Coursework A assessment are outlined below. Overall
Task 1. Apply the EFQM Business Excellence model, using relevant theory and concepts learnt on the module, to one organisation of your choice in the food industry. Draw on your analysis to identify and capture strengths and areas for improvement to the chosen organisation
Criterion 3: Engaging Stakeholders Discuss how the sustainable relationships with partners & suppliers (3.5) build within the company.
Criterion 4 – Creating Sustainable Value Critically evaluate the key processes required to deliver the value (4.3).
Criterion 5 – Driving Performance & Transformation Analyse how the company develops new product and evaluate whether the company utilises technology (5.3)?
2. Based on your analysis, recommend one Operations OR Supply Chain Management strategy that the chosen organisation could pursue to drive business excellence. Apply RADAR framework to your recommendation
Note: You should draw on relevant theory, concepts and principles learnt on the module throughout the report. Some advice on developing your strategy in
Q2 You may wish to use the RADAR elements to help you address question 2. This may also influence the key points raised in your executive summary. Radar Element Strategy Result What would success look like from this strategy? Approach Describe what the strategy looks like in terms of an approach or approaches? Deployment What specific steps would the chosen organization take to deliver this strategy/approach?
Stuck with a lot of homework assignments and feeling stressed ? Take professional academic assistance & Get 100% Plagiarism free papers
Assessment & Refinement How would the chosen organisation ensure the approach stays on track? What else would they need to consider? Who else could they learn from? Advice on the practical application of theory There is an expectation that you go beyond learning gained on the BMHPO module.
This includes a need to conduct your own research into the key themes underpinning the questions above using the academic literature (e.g. journal articles and other credible sources).
You will need to briefly introduce your chosen organization to familiarise the reader with the appropriate context. There are no marks for the detailed background to the company. You are being assessed on your reflections, interpretation, and application of theory in practice and analytical reasoning using accepted academic practice and literatu
Buy Custom Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Attention Singapore Management University (SMU) students enrolled in the "Building and Marketing High Performance Organizations" course! Are you facing challenges with your formative, individual assignments or struggling with your dissertation writing? Look no further! Our best assignment help service is designed specifically for you. Our team of experts is well-versed in applying the EFQM Business Excellence model and utilizing relevant theories and concepts learned in the module. With our Dissertation Writing Services, Singapore students can now easily pay our experts to receive the guidance they need to excel in their courses.
Tags:- MKT11445 SMU
- Organizational behaviour Report SUSS, Singapore: The project should focus at the possible improvement in the learning process of your life experiences
- E-Business Assignment, Singapore: an analysis of the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic on the adoption and utilisation of digital technologies
- PSY371: Performance Psychology Report, SUSS, Singapore: Interview someone you know who needs to perform (in sports, performing arts, work, school, etc.)
- law Assignment SUSS, Singapore: In early 2020, Corona Lim (a Singaporean doctor with a background in mechanical engineering)
- GER510 Applied Research In Gerontology Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Decades Of Research Have Shown That Being Surrounded By Trees Is Good For Us
- ACC213 Introduction To Income Tax Tutor-Marked Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Describe, Explain And Outline The Features Of Singapore’s Individual Income Tax System That Would Encourage
- Sustainable Tourism Assignment, MU, Singapore: Sustainable Tourism (ST) Has Gained Global Recognition By The Tourism Industry And Government Organizations
- Social Media Digital Marketing Report, SUSS, Singapore: Imagine That You Are The Social Media Manager Of A Small To Medium Organisation (Up To 250 Employees)
- ACC203 Managerial Accounting Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: The Company Uses Normal Costing And Manufacturing Overhead Is Applied At The Rate Of 230% Of Direct Labor Cost
- ACC203 Managerial Accounting Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: The Business Times Reported On 17 March 2022 That “Recovery In Visitor Arrivals To Singapore
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices