|National University of Singapore (NUS)
|MKT1705: Principles Of Marketing
MKT1705: Principles Of Marketing Report, NUS, Singapore You will develop an innovative product/service for a company of your choice which operates within the Asian healthcare industry
Influenced by the key skills and attributes of the working marketer in its curriculum design, Principles of Marketing requires you, the student, to work on a Marketing Plan for a chosen company from the first to the last session. You will develop an innovative product/service for a company of your choice which operates within the Asian healthcare industry. Your forward-looking written report must be based on credible research describing the recommended marketing activities for the chosen company in relation to the innovative product/service. Your report will include a detailed explanation of the following sections:
1. Introduction: Company, Brand and Product
The introduction should describe the chosen company very clearly, summarising or paraphrasing to show understanding. This section should be accurate and up to date as of 2022. The key attributes of the innovative product/service must be introduced here.
2. Internal (Micro) Analysis: Customer, Competitor and Company
This section is all about the marketing elements related to the current situation internally and with direct competitors as well as existing customers over which the company exerts some control or influence. It presents and describes research from relevant, up-to-date and credible sources on customers and competitors and builds on research on the chosen company. Competitors’ Strengths and Weaknesses are to be presented. Customers’ Social and other media feedback on the company is described and analysed.
3. External (Macro) Analysis: PESTEL
This section presents and describes research from relevant, up-to-date, and credible sources on all parts of the external environment or matters over which the company has no direct control, in the form of a PESTEL Analysis. These findings are to be applied to the innovative product/service in question. Opportunities and Threats that come from the research need to be explored.
4. SWOT: Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats
For this report, a SWOT is simply a summary in the form of a table of Sections 2 and 3 of the report and need only be a half to one page in length. It is vital that the facts summarised here are put in the appropriate sections. As a general rule, items from the Internal Analysis should be presented as Strengths or Weaknesses and items from the External Analysis as Opportunities or Threats. The SWOT is a summary of earlier sections, and no items should stand alone (i.e., all things presented should be able to be found in the earlier sections).
5. Marketing Strategy (S, T, D and P) and Recommendations
This section outlines the proposed segmentation, targeting, differentiation and positioning of the innovative product/service and should be forward looking. Target market segments should be clearly defined. The product should be clearly differentiated from its competitors and a positioning
statement must be recommended.
6. Marketing Mix (the 4 P’s) and Recommendations
This section outlines the recommended Mix – Product, Place, Price and Promotion – for the innovative product/service. Product branding, packaging, labelling and support (augmented) services should be succinctly and clearly described. A recommendation on strategy for sustaining the product life is well made. Channel types and levels need to be described with a clear diagram.
A recommendation on a more effective channel shows relationship of product to market to channel. The pricing strategy (one of the 5 main) is to be defined with examples. Promotion analysis use examples to outline the Theme and Appeal of future promotions.
Buy Custom Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Seeking Online Assignment Help for MKT1705? Get Expert Report Writing Assistance at My Assignment Help SG! Ace your Principles of Marketing report with our professional writers who have in-depth knowledge of the NUS curriculum. Enjoy top-quality content, timely delivery, and affordable prices. Don't let the stress of report writing weigh you down – reach out to us today for the personalized assistance that guarantees academic success!
- MTD111 Isometic drawing Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Develop a complete Isometric Projection Drawing using as much space on a blank A4 Isometric
- MTD111 Isometic drawing Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: A portable cooking stove – PCS, that may be packed in its own case and has the ability to be in either gas-fuel
- NCO111 Work And Learning In A Changing World Essay, SUSS, Singapore: Conduct A Critical Evaluation Of Your Learning Goals That Engage With The Arguments Expressed
- COMP4104 Cyber Security Assignment, LSBF, Singapore: “TradeX Finance Inc.” Is A Newly Incorporated Finance Organization, With Incorporations Obtained
- ECE316 Practitioner Enquiry And Learning Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Formulate TWO (2) Related Research Questions Based On The Given Topic, Which Could Be Narrowed Further
- BUSM1137 Human Resource Development Essay, RMIT, Singapore: In this assessment task, you are required to write a short essay of no more than 1500 words to critically discuss
- ANL355 Applied Operations Research Tutor-Marked Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Steve Young, A Senior Sales Development Representative At A Local Wellness Gift Shop
- CTI304 English-Chinese Translation Of Literary Works Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Complaints Of Poverty Of Poets Are As Old As Their Art, But I Never Heard That They Wrote The Worse
- Organizational behaviour Report SUSS, Singapore: The project should focus at the possible improvement in the learning process of your life experiences
- E-Business Assignment, Singapore: an analysis of the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic on the adoption and utilisation of digital technologies
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices