|University||University of Sunderland (UOS)|
|Subject||MKT306: Marketing Strategy|
MKT306: Marketing Strategy Report, UoS, Singapore Your task is to identify an organization that is involved in the marketing of electronic consumer goods (or services) in your home country or internationally
Your task is to identify an organization that is involved in the marketing of electronic consumer goods (or services) in your home country or internationally (and there is enough publicly available information about the organization, its products and operations) and prepare an individual report of 3,000 words (please see appendix 1 for further details) addressing the following issues.
The task is divided into two parts (Part 1 & Part 2) and candidates are expected to address both.
Using appropriate sources undertake a marketing audit of your chosen brand, this should contain the following:
An evaluation of the chosen brand’s current performance through PESTLE and Porter’s Five Forces. This should include the use of relevant market performance data to underpin your evaluation, for example market growth, sales trends, profitability, etc.
A critical evaluation of the brand’s customers and identification of the key drivers in aligning the brand to preferences of this target group(s).
An identification of the brand’s key competitors and exploration of how they gain competitive advantage (USP).
Based on your analysis of the brand in Part 1 you must select one of the brand’s products and undertake a detailed evaluation of marketing practice – using a 4P Framework.
This should include:
- Product or Service
- Pricing approach
- Place (Location & Physical environment)
- Promotion techniques
- Key marketing mix recommendations to move the business forward.
Buy Custom Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Are you a Singaporean student studying at the University of Sunderland (UoS) and in need of expert assistance with your marketing strategy course? Look no further! Our comprehensive services encompass TMA, individual assignments, essay writing, and assignment writing for students in Singapore. We understand the importance of a well-executed marketing strategy, and our team of experienced professionals is ready to help you excel in your studies. Whether you need guidance on identifying an organization involved in marketing electronic consumer goods or services locally or internationally, our experts are here to provide valuable insights and support. Pay our experts for their assistance and take your course to new heights. Don't miss out on this opportunity to receive top-notch academic support in Singapore.
- BSS020C126S Introduction to Human Disease Coursework, URL, Singapore: Summaries the trends in incidence and/or mortality over the past 10 years for ONE specific
- Operations Management Assignment, SIM, Singapore: Identifying three operations management issues (at least one must be global in nature)
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: the assumption that August is an associate of Caddy, what would be the Ca carrying amount of the investment
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: What is the value of an investment in associates shown in the consolidated statement of financial position
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: Which of the following definitions is not included within the definition of control per MFRS10
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: XX acquired 80% of the share capital of LL on 1 August 2020 and is preparing its group financial statements
- Enterprise Server Management Assignment, TU, Singapore: Investigate both the advantages and disadvantages of moving to cloud computing
- Principles of logistics management Assignment, SIM, Singapore: Explain how the company competes in its industry. You can look at the competition, the players in the industry
- MKTG3040 Services Marketing Assignment, UON, Singapore: The purpose of Assessment Item Four: Reflective Essay is to assess your ability to critically discuss
- Business Research Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Select a topic of interest or business problem relevant to your degree specialism, e.g. strategy
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices