MKT553: Search Engine Optimization Assignment, SUSS, Singapore Select a local company that has its own website and its presence in one of the e-commerce platforms from any industry
Select a local company that has its own website and its presence in one of the e-commerce platforms from any industry you are familiar with. It could be an organization where you have previously worked or you are a frequent user of them. Choose four key pages of their website, one of which should be the homepage. The remaining three pages should be the pages you feel are important to drive traffic to/from the associated e-commerce platform sites.
Once you have selected your pages, analyze and discuss the appropriateness of the following information, for each page.
- The Page (Example, the home page, product listing, article, etc.)
- The Page URL
- The Title Tag of the Page.
- The Meta Description of the Page
- The H1 of the Page (if applicable, if no H1 leave a note stating there was no
- The H2 of the Page (if applicable, if no H2 leave a note stating there was no
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
Assess the selected pages, and suggest potential improvements based on your audience analysis, on-page and keyword research for the following:
- create a better Title Tag for this page, and explain why you made the page changes.
- revise the Meta Description following SEO best practices
- recommend the use of Heading Tag
Select one page from your four listed ones, critique the site content, and rate the content based on the best practices covered in the course. You may need to address the following:
- How relevant is the content to the theme of the site? Does it appear well organized?
- Does it include useful resources that add value to the reader?
- Does the article link out to other sites, if so, are those sites relevant and useful to the reader?
- Does the article use keywords effectively?
- What other tips do you have to improve the content?
Stuck with a lot of homework assignments and feeling stressed ? Take professional academic assistance & Get 100% Plagiarism free papers
Are you feeling overwhelmed by the mountain of assignments that you need to complete? Do you feel like you’re drowning in a sea of deadlines and requirements? Look no further than our assignment writing service! We understand that student life can be challenging, and sometimes, you just need a little bit of extra help to get through it all. In addition to assignment writing, we also offer report writing help in Singapore. Our writers have experience crafting perfect theses for students, and they can do the same for you. We understand the importance of a well-researched and properly formatted report, and we will work closely with you to ensure that your report meets all of the necessary requirements.
- Organizational behaviour Report SUSS, Singapore: The project should focus at the possible improvement in the learning process of your life experiences
- E-Business Assignment, Singapore: an analysis of the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic on the adoption and utilisation of digital technologies
- PSY371: Performance Psychology Report, SUSS, Singapore: Interview someone you know who needs to perform (in sports, performing arts, work, school, etc.)
- law Assignment SUSS, Singapore: In early 2020, Corona Lim (a Singaporean doctor with a background in mechanical engineering)
- GER510 Applied Research In Gerontology Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Decades Of Research Have Shown That Being Surrounded By Trees Is Good For Us
- ACC213 Introduction To Income Tax Tutor-Marked Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Describe, Explain And Outline The Features Of Singapore’s Individual Income Tax System That Would Encourage
- Sustainable Tourism Assignment, MU, Singapore: Sustainable Tourism (ST) Has Gained Global Recognition By The Tourism Industry And Government Organizations
- Social Media Digital Marketing Report, SUSS, Singapore: Imagine That You Are The Social Media Manager Of A Small To Medium Organisation (Up To 250 Employees)
- ACC203 Managerial Accounting Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: The Company Uses Normal Costing And Manufacturing Overhead Is Applied At The Rate Of 230% Of Direct Labor Cost
- ACC203 Managerial Accounting Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: The Business Times Reported On 17 March 2022 That “Recovery In Visitor Arrivals To Singapore
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices