|University||Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS)|
MKT557: Mobile Marketing Assignment, SUSS, Singapore Assess the end-to-end experience providing a critique of the same, highlighting the key hits and misses
Open the website www.ups.com on your mobile device.
(a) Assess the end-to-end experience providing a critique of the same, highlighting the key hits and misses.
(b) Propose changes to to improve their mobile web experience
Your company has launched a new app – Cheff; an expansive food and cooling app that combines meal planning, recipes and nutrition measurement. This is a well gamified app and as a marketer, you are confident about the product. It is your core KPI to monetize the app
(a) Recommend a fully integrated app marketing plan to launch the app and get the desired downloads.
(b) Draw up an app monetization plan, recommending the levers you propose to use and strategy on how you will use them.
(c) Draft a channel plan (strategy & execution) to grow paying subscriber base and growing in app purchases.
A leading food court that has a food festival and wants to generate more footfalls to the pop-up restaurants and speciality grocery stalls from:
(a) Unplanned visitors those who are already visiting the neighbourhood
(b) People who will specially plan a trip to food festival. They also want to encourage more online retail purchases from visitors to the specialty grocery stalls. Integrate a mobile marketing plan with other digital channels
that will meet both objectives.
Buy Custom Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Attention Singapore students at Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS)! Need help with your MKT557: Mobile Marketing assignment? Look no further! Our assignment writing service Singapore is here to provide the solution you need. Pay our experts to receive comprehensive assistance with both formative and summative assignments. We specialize in dissertation writing services and can guide you through assessing the end-to-end experience of mobile marketing, providing a critique of the same. Don't let the complexities of this subject overwhelm you. Trust our reliable service to help you excel in your coursework.
- BSS020C126S Introduction to Human Disease Coursework, URL, Singapore: Summaries the trends in incidence and/or mortality over the past 10 years for ONE specific
- Operations Management Assignment, SIM, Singapore: Identifying three operations management issues (at least one must be global in nature)
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: the assumption that August is an associate of Caddy, what would be the Ca carrying amount of the investment
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: What is the value of an investment in associates shown in the consolidated statement of financial position
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: Which of the following definitions is not included within the definition of control per MFRS10
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: XX acquired 80% of the share capital of LL on 1 August 2020 and is preparing its group financial statements
- Enterprise Server Management Assignment, TU, Singapore: Investigate both the advantages and disadvantages of moving to cloud computing
- Principles of logistics management Assignment, SIM, Singapore: Explain how the company competes in its industry. You can look at the competition, the players in the industry
- MKTG3040 Services Marketing Assignment, UON, Singapore: The purpose of Assessment Item Four: Reflective Essay is to assess your ability to critically discuss
- Business Research Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Select a topic of interest or business problem relevant to your degree specialism, e.g. strategy
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices