|University of Birmingham (UoB)
|MKT6045: One Planet Business Assignment
MKT6045: One Planet Business Assignment, UoB, Singapore Present a Triple Bottom Line analysis that identifies the key sustainability issues that are currently facing
- Present a Triple Bottom Line analysis that identifies the key sustainability issues that are currently facing the industry in which your organization operates
- Evaluate the organization’s current approach to the identified sustainability issues in relation to at least two competitors.
- Propose, with justification supported by academic theory and/or frameworks, a new product or service that addresses one or more of the identified sustainability issues, in which you:
a) Outline a Minimum Viable Product (MVP), including a customer value proposition.
b) Present a concept visualization and/or customer storyboard that outlines the features and benefits of the product/service.
- Present a customer persona for a specific, non-sustainable target segment, outlining the key obstacles that are preventing them from adopting a more sustainable lifestyle.
- Recommend, with justification supported by academic theory and/or frameworks, three distinct activities that your organization can undertake to encourage the chosen target segment to adopt your new product/service.
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
Unlock the potential of your business acumen with the transformative power of MKT6045: One Planet Business Assignment. At myassignmenthelp.sg, we offer unique and unparalleled support to elevate your understanding and application of sustainable business practices. Our expert team of dedicated professionals will guide you through this groundbreaking course, and provide essay writing service
- FMT315: Some of the broad strategies to optimize energy efficiency in existing building involve: Sustainable Buildings Assignment, SUSS, Singapore
- FMT315: There are several forms of renewable energy sources that are available for the built environment: Sustainable Buildings Assignment, SUSS, Singapore
- FMT315: “A well-designed building uses the right combination of both passive and active design strategies: Sustainable Buildings Assignment, SUSS, Singapore
- ECE302: Compare how the Early Years Development Framework, 2023 and the Nurturing: Children’s Social and Emotional Learning Assignment, SUSS, Singapore
- ECE302 Children’s Social and Emotional Learning Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Discuss at least THREE (3) key points that the author raised in the article with regards to children’s social:
- Case 7- Harley-Davidson, Inc. in 2018 Review-Harley-Davidson, Inc. was far from being the world’s biggest motorcycle manufacturer: Assignment, Singapore
- Sustainable Strategic Business Management Assignment, AGI, Singapore: Outline Porter’s generic strategy of differentiation and explain, using examples from the case study
- Sustainable Strategic Business Management Assignment, AGI, Singapore: Product development allows a company to modify existing products or develop
- BSP2701 Economics Assignment, NTU, Singapore: Under The Fractional Reserve Banking System, We Can Compute The Money Supply By Adding The Monetary
- PSY305 Exploring The Mind Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: The following headline was featured in the Life section of The Straits Times on 17 November 2023
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices