|Newcastle University (NU)
|MKTG2010: Marketing Research Report
MKTG2010: Marketing Research Report, NU, Singapore A total of 100 Australian consumers were recruited through a professional online panel company
Word Association Task
A total of 100 Australian consumers were recruited through a professional online panel company, QuestionPro. Participants were shown both an image of Chris Hemsworth and Channing Tatum and were asked to type in the first word that came to their minds when viewing the picture of each celebrity.
A total of 200 Australian consumers were recruited through a professional online panel company, QuestionPro to participate in an online questionnaire. A between-subjects experimental design was adopted with participants allocated to one of two experimental conditions: Chris Hemsworth (n=100) or Channing Tatum (n=100). Participants were shown an advertisement of either Chris Hemsworth endorsing Rule 1 Proteins, or Channing Tatum endorsing Rule 1 Proteins.
Both advertisements were identical, only the image of the celebrity was changed. After viewing the advertisement, participants were asked to rate their attitude towards the celebrity “Please indicate how you feel about the celebrity Chris Hemsworth/Channing Tatum: dislike/like unfavorable/favorable, negative/positive” (Nan and Heo, 2007), their attitude towards the brand “Do you think the brand is: bad/good, unpleasant/pleasant, worthless/valuable” (Low and Lamb, 2000), and their intention to purchase the product; “How likely is it that you would purchase a product from Rule 1 Proteins either for yourself or for someone else: unlikely/likely (Till and Busler, 2000).
Familiarity with the celebrity was also determined, including
the perceived fit of the celebrity to Rule 1 proteins using three items drawn from Till and Busler (2000) including: do not belong together/ do belong together, do not go together/ do go together and do not fit /do fit. Finally, participants were asked to indicate their level of protein use and
Buy Custom Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Introducing Expert Writing Solutions, your ultimate solution for academic success at Newcastle University (NU). Need assistance with journal writing or your individual assignments in the subject of MKTG2010: Marketing Research? Look no further! Our team of experts specializes in providing top-notch dissertation paper writing and research paper writing services tailored specifically for Singaporean students. With our services, you can conveniently pay our skilled professionals to take over your coursework and excel in your academic journey. Analyzing data from 100 Australian consumers recruited through a professional online panel company? We've got you covered! Trust Expert Writing Solutions for all your academic needs and witness remarkable improvements in your educational journey.
- Organizational behaviour Report SUSS, Singapore: The project should focus at the possible improvement in the learning process of your life experiences
- E-Business Assignment, Singapore: an analysis of the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic on the adoption and utilisation of digital technologies
- PSY371: Performance Psychology Report, SUSS, Singapore: Interview someone you know who needs to perform (in sports, performing arts, work, school, etc.)
- law Assignment SUSS, Singapore: In early 2020, Corona Lim (a Singaporean doctor with a background in mechanical engineering)
- GER510 Applied Research In Gerontology Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Decades Of Research Have Shown That Being Surrounded By Trees Is Good For Us
- ACC213 Introduction To Income Tax Tutor-Marked Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Describe, Explain And Outline The Features Of Singapore’s Individual Income Tax System That Would Encourage
- Sustainable Tourism Assignment, MU, Singapore: Sustainable Tourism (ST) Has Gained Global Recognition By The Tourism Industry And Government Organizations
- Social Media Digital Marketing Report, SUSS, Singapore: Imagine That You Are The Social Media Manager Of A Small To Medium Organisation (Up To 250 Employees)
- ACC203 Managerial Accounting Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: The Company Uses Normal Costing And Manufacturing Overhead Is Applied At The Rate Of 230% Of Direct Labor Cost
- ACC203 Managerial Accounting Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: The Business Times Reported On 17 March 2022 That “Recovery In Visitor Arrivals To Singapore
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices