|University||MLA College (MC)|
|Subject||MLA601 Sustainable Maritime Operations Assignment|
MLA601 Sustainable Maritime Operations Assignment, MLA, Singapore: On the MLA Discussion Forum, post a brief introduction to your fellow students and tutors.
On the MLA Discussion Forum, post a brief introduction to your fellow students and tutors. Write about yourself, the sector in which you are employed (or hope to be), and your role within it. Here are a few suggestive questions to get you started. However, don’t feel constrained by them: this work is yours so write whatever you feel is appropriate.
• What maritime (or other) sector are you working in and where are you located?
• Give a (brief!) overview of your work experience
• What is your job role and main responsibility?
• You can use a strategic tool to structure this answer (e.g., SWOT)
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
Sourcing literature on a range of topics will be a fundamental part of your study experience. This often means accessing material that is well beyond opinion pieces scattered on the Internet and require you to consult the University library systems. To get used to finding, reading, and summarising this material, you should put together an Annotated Bibliography, using the University of Plymouth online Library, Google Scholar or other resources that you might find appropriate. It is essential that you read the ‘Annotated Bibliography Guide’ in the TLP before you attempt this question.
Select SEVEN contemporary (i.e. within the last five years) references to review.
The references should refer to the impact of digitalization in the maritime industry.
The review shall include:
• THREE academic journal papers (e.g., from Maritime Policy and Management).
• ONE trade publication (e.g., Lloyds List, Seaways).
• ONE section or chapter from a relevant academic textbook.
• ONE website.
• ONE additional academic source chosen by you from anywhere.
• Write a 200-word summary of each of the seven literature sources, summarising the main points of the work, and briefly commenting upon the validity of using the material in academic work.
• Include a list of references using the Harvard Referencing System.
Buy Custom Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Looking to excel at MLA601 Sustainable Maritime Operations Assignment at MLA College (MC), Singapore? Our platform offers top-tier assignment help in Singapore for individual assignments and more. We specialize in GBA and provide the best online exam help in Singapore too. Our experts are primed to assist you comprehensively, ensuring your success. Pay our skilled professionals to navigate through your course effortlessly while acing the MLA Discussion Forum with a stellar introduction to your peers and tutors. Maximize your potential with our tailored assistance today.
- SOE09702 International Business Course Work, ENU, Singapore: Analysis of political, economic, cultural, legal and ethical risks in the country elected
- AY2023 Drug Action Assignment, PC, Singapore: Drugs A and B bind to the same type of receptors. These two drugs were studied using organ bath experiments
- MN2706K Human Recourse Management Essay, SUSS, Singapore: The objective of this exercise is to teach you how to critically read, and understand
- BUS211: International Logistics Final Examination, MU, Singapore
- Ellie’s Emotions Case Study, SIM, Singapore: Ellie is a 17-year-old girl in secondary school. Her mother, Mrs Ong owns a beauty spa business
- Ports And Terminals Management Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Perform a study on the effect/impact of oil price on the demand for Offshore Support Vessels (PSV/AHTSV)
- Statistics and Statistical Data Mining Course Work, UOL, Singapore: You will implement several data pre-processing and engineering steps that are common in data science
- Data visualization Course Work, NUS, Singapore: Read the full specification of the module coursework and ensure you understand the time- line
- DSM010 Big data analysis Course Work, UOL, Singapore: Implement the K-Means clustering algorithm with Euclidean and Manhattan Distance Measures
- DSM010 Big data analysis Course Work, UOL, Singapore: Find the descriptive statistics for temperature of each day of a given month for the year 2007
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices