|National University of Singapore (NUS)
|MNO2007: Leadership and Ethics
MNO2007: Leadership and Ethics Essay, NUS, Singapore What is the leader’s history and how might it have affected the leadership philosophy
This assessment is designed to help you develop an awareness of leadership behaviour, and the application of leadership theory, to scenarios in a feature film. You are required to select a role of a leader from the following feature film and write the critique.
- The Iron Lady (2012) – Featuring Meryl Streep, this film is about Margaret Thatcher, the former British Prime Minister who broke through gender barriers and class to be heard in a male-dominated world.
Your essay should contain the following sections.
1. A brief introduction outlining the key facts in the selected film.
2. A brief description of the selected leader’s character and the leadership style.
3. A brief review of the selected responsible leadership theory.
4. Application of the selected responsible leadership theory (RLP or RLR) to the film to critique the (a) leader and follower/s behaviour, and (b) the contextual factors in the film.
5. A conclusion containing your views on how changing the role of the leader and follower/s behaviour and the contextual situation in the film could lead to responsible leadership outcomes.
- What is the leader’s history and how might it have affected the leadership philosophy?
- What is the vision of the leader?
- What responsible leadership messages are evident in the leader’s vision?
- How does the leader make responsible decisions and solve problems?
- How do the stakeholders view the selected leader’s leadership behaviour?
- What effect does the context have on responsible leadership decisions and outcomes?
Stuck with a lot of homework assignments and feeling stressed ? Take professional academic assistance & Get 100% Plagiarism free papers
Need assistance with your MNO2007: Leadership and Ethics essay at the National University of Singapore (NUS)? We've got you covered! Our professional writers specialize in providing top-quality assignment writing service tailored specifically for Singapore students. Whether it's an FYP, an individual assignment, or a case study, we offer reliable support that helps you delve into the leader's history and its influence on their leadership philosophy. With our expert help, you can submit a well-structured and insightful essay that demonstrates your understanding of this subject.
- Organizational behaviour Report SUSS, Singapore: The project should focus at the possible improvement in the learning process of your life experiences
- E-Business Assignment, Singapore: an analysis of the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic on the adoption and utilisation of digital technologies
- PSY371: Performance Psychology Report, SUSS, Singapore: Interview someone you know who needs to perform (in sports, performing arts, work, school, etc.)
- law Assignment SUSS, Singapore: In early 2020, Corona Lim (a Singaporean doctor with a background in mechanical engineering)
- GER510 Applied Research In Gerontology Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Decades Of Research Have Shown That Being Surrounded By Trees Is Good For Us
- ACC213 Introduction To Income Tax Tutor-Marked Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Describe, Explain And Outline The Features Of Singapore’s Individual Income Tax System That Would Encourage
- Sustainable Tourism Assignment, MU, Singapore: Sustainable Tourism (ST) Has Gained Global Recognition By The Tourism Industry And Government Organizations
- Social Media Digital Marketing Report, SUSS, Singapore: Imagine That You Are The Social Media Manager Of A Small To Medium Organisation (Up To 250 Employees)
- ACC203 Managerial Accounting Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: The Company Uses Normal Costing And Manufacturing Overhead Is Applied At The Rate Of 230% Of Direct Labor Cost
- ACC203 Managerial Accounting Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: The Business Times Reported On 17 March 2022 That “Recovery In Visitor Arrivals To Singapore
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices