|University||National University of Singapore (NUS)|
|Subject||MNO3702: Negotiations and Conflict Management|
MNO3702: Negotiations and Conflict Management Case Study, NUS, Singapore Alice is an 18-year-old girl who belongs to a middle-class family and stays in a newly built condominium with her parents
Conflict Management – Assignment Question
Alice is an 18-year-old girl who belongs to a middle-class family and stays in a newly built condominium with her parents. She has studied in a girls’ school right from her childhood. She is currently pursuing her undergraduate studies at a renowned local pre-university college. She is currently in her second year. As a person, she is a little reserved and has a small friend circle. She takes some time to open up to people.
Alice noticed that as soon as she entered college, there was a drastic change in her parents’ attitude towards her. According to her, her parents had become over-protective, and suspicious, and argued with her almost on a daily basis. Her parents didn’t like her meeting school friends and especially boys and kept a check on her calls and messages. She was not at all comfortable with the restrictions her father had put on her. Alice was increasingly feeling restless and agitated.
At times, she used to also answer them back which led to further conflicts and fights. Alice was scared of her father and believed that her father would never listen to her. Alice assumed that talking to him was of no use.
Due to the constant conflicts with her parents, Alice became stressed and realized that she is not able to concentrate properly on her studies and she is lagging behind in her academics as well. Since she was not able to deal with the situation, her studies were getting impacted really badly. That is when she decided to seek help from a counselor.
Using the conflict assessment tools discussed in the module, analyze and explain the causes of conflict in the scenario using theories and/or concepts discussed in this module. If you were in Alice’s place, using theories and/or concepts discussed in this module, discuss how you could have prevented the conflict from escalating.
Stuck with a lot of homework assignments and feeling stressed ? Take professional academic assistance & Get 100% Plagiarism free papers
Seeking online assignment assistance for your Negotiations and Conflict Management case study at NUS? Look no further! My Assignment Help SG offers tailored solutions to boost your negotiation skills. Our qualified writers provide comprehensive analysis, strategic insights, and conflict resolution strategies. With our specialized guidance, excel in your case study writing and elevate your academic success.
Tags:- MNO3702 NUS
- Financial Accounting Assignment, UoB, Singapore: The older delivery van costing $120,000 bought on 11 November 2016 was traded in for a new one on 19 June 2021
- Business Research Methods Research Paper, SUSS, Singapore: The sales profession is often enough compared to waging war where opposing sides battle for the same coveted resources
- Supply Chain Management Assignment, NUS, Singapore Critical analysis of a company’s supply chain process. In the module, we have studied logistics and supply chain processes
- Corporate Strategy Case Study, SIM, Singapore In 2001, Tony Fernandes and Dato Kamarudin Meranum bought the failing government-owned Malaysian Airline
- Mass Communications Assignment, NTU, Singapore Consider how a. women, OR b. ethnic minorities, OR c. LGBT+ are depicted in your country’s media today in the wake of social justice
- Principles Of Graphic And Media Design Essay, SP, Singapore Art history, being concerned with identifying, classifying, describing, evaluating, interpreting, and understanding historic development
- Data Analytics Assignment, NUS, Singapore Max Burg is considering setting up a restaurant. If he opens it in Castle Street, he believes there is an equal chance of making a profit
- Business Statistics Assignment, TP, Singapore Survey research is a tool used by businesses to obtain feedback from their customers, suppliers One of the requirements to obtain good
- Accounting Home Work, NTU, Singapore: A company incorporated under the Companies Act has a legal obligation to supply annual accounts to which of the following
- Business Management Assignment, SHRM, Singapore Your research must achieve the learning outcomes at the standards provided. It must be related to a topic associated
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices