|Republic Polytechnic (RP)
|DIPLOMA IN COUINSELLING
CAREER COUNSELLING Report, RP, Singapore Mr. Tan. In this report, recount the counselling process and justify your recommendations and decisions that Gerry needs to make to progress in his career: DIPLOMA IN COUINSELLING
Assessment 2: Individual Assignment
Career counseling is an integral activity in the counselling profession. To be effective, trained counsellors must function professionally and ethically throughout the counselling sessions. There are certain responsibilities expected before, during and after a formal assessment is conducted so that a career decision can be made and supported.
A 45-year-old tuition teacher, Gerry, is experiencing problems at work. He has been teaching for more than 15 years but feels unappreciated at the tuition centre. Of late, Gerry is experiencing conflicts with his spouse and his 10-year-old son was recently diagnosed with ADHD by the Institute of Mental Health. The son is currently going through therapy.
Gerry feels that he is not responding to his purpose in life. Instead, he feels that he is doing something that he does not enjoy at work.
You are to prepare a simple report, which is to be given your counselling supervisor, Mr. Tan. In this report, recount the counselling process (i.e., all the sessions you had with Gerry) and justify your recommendations and decisions that Gerry needs to make to progress in his career. You are free to choose the way the report is designed but it must demonstrate and provide succinct information.
Please note the limitations of this assignment:
You need to consider the number of sessions provided to Gerry and plan how you can achieve the career goal collaboratively. It is recommended that it is between 12-15 sessions and each session is held weekly.
You need to artificially create the results obtained based on the assessments tools you have selected to apply so that it can justify your actions.
Include in your essay:
1. Identify career counselling theories and how these theories might be useful in explaining Gerry’s situation.
2. As the attending career counsellor, describe your ethical and professional responsibilities to Gerry throughout the sessions.
3. Identify the purpose of objective assessments and how that has contributed to your assessment of the situation.
4. The considerations on how objective testing should be conducted i.e., before, during and after the counselling session. You need to recommend the specific test instrument to assess Gerry and explain how it impacts the reliability and validity of the counselling session.
5. Do provide a simple introduction and conclusion for this essay.
6. Do use clear paragraphing to identify and support your answers.
7. Correctly reference all works used in the creation of your essay (minimum 8) and provide in text citation of the location in your essay you have used this work.
Buy Custom Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Struggling with your coursework? Look no further! At our platform, we offer comprehensive academic support to Republic Polytechnic (RP) students. Whether it's your FYP, individual assignments, or the CAREER COUNSELLING Report, our experts are here to provide you with the assistance you need. In this report, you will recount the counseling process for Mr. Tan and justify the recommendations and decisions Gerry needs to make for his career progression. Our Report Writing Service ensures that your report is well-crafted and meets the highest standards. Say goodbye to academic stress and invest in our trusted assignment writing service in Singapore.
Tags:- RP REPORT
- In the month of December, Fruits Pte Ltd made credit sales of $15,000 and a cash sale of $5,000: Accounting Home Work, NUS, Singapore
- MTD111 Isometic drawing Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Develop a complete Isometric Projection Drawing using as much space on a blank A4 Isometric
- MTD111 Isometic drawing Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: A portable cooking stove – PCS, that may be packed in its own case and has the ability to be in either gas-fuel
- NCO111 Work And Learning In A Changing World Essay, SUSS, Singapore: Conduct A Critical Evaluation Of Your Learning Goals That Engage With The Arguments Expressed
- COMP4104 Cyber Security Assignment, LSBF, Singapore: “TradeX Finance Inc.” Is A Newly Incorporated Finance Organization, With Incorporations Obtained
- ECE316 Practitioner Enquiry And Learning Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Formulate TWO (2) Related Research Questions Based On The Given Topic, Which Could Be Narrowed Further
- BUSM1137 Human Resource Development Essay, RMIT, Singapore: In this assessment task, you are required to write a short essay of no more than 1500 words to critically discuss
- ANL355 Applied Operations Research Tutor-Marked Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Steve Young, A Senior Sales Development Representative At A Local Wellness Gift Shop
- CTI304 English-Chinese Translation Of Literary Works Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Complaints Of Poverty Of Poets Are As Old As Their Art, But I Never Heard That They Wrote The Worse
- Organizational behaviour Report SUSS, Singapore: The project should focus at the possible improvement in the learning process of your life experiences
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices