|National University of Singapore (NUS)
|Gestational diabetes mellitus
Gestational diabetes mellitus Assignment, NUS, Singapore Mrs April, 36 years old, primigravida at 26 weeks of gestation, was diagnosed
Gestational Diabetic Mellitus (GDM) (Obstetrics)
Mrs April, 36 years old, primigravida at 26 weeks of gestation, was diagnosed with gestational diabetes mellitus (GDM) under diet control. During her subsequent antenatal visit, her oral glucose tolerance test (OGTT) ≥ 200mg/dl. She was admitted to the antenatal ward for stabilization of glucose level. Dr. Lee has ordered subcutaneous insulin glargine 10 units daily. She was also referred to the dietician for diabetic diet counseling. She is scheduled for discharge after being hospitalized for 1 week.
Past medical and surgical history: Nil.
Family history: Mother has diabetic mellitus.
Drug allergy: Nil.
You are required to provide health teaching to Mrs April on discharge as follow:
- Explain GDM.
- Identify risk factors, clinical manifestations and complications of GDM.
- Teach the administration of subcutaneous insulin glargine and hypocount monitoring pre-breakfast daily and indicate the normal and abnormal value of hypocount reading of GDM
- Explain the signs and symptoms hypoglycemia and hyperglycemia and its management.
- Provide appropriate diabetic diet advice.
- Advice on the importance of compliance to antenatal follow up with the Obstetrician.
Buy Custom Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Struggling with your Gestational Diabetes Mellitus assignment at NUS? Look no further! Our professional dissertation writing services are tailored to meet the needs of Singaporean students at the National University of Singapore. Whether you need assistance with formative or individual assignments, our experts are here to help. With our reliable assignment writing service, you can pay our experts for top-notch guidance and support throughout your course. Let us take the stress out of your studies and ensure your success. Trust our expertise and excel in your academic journey!
Tags:- Health Report Writing Assignment NUS
- MTD111 Isometic drawing Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Develop a complete Isometric Projection Drawing using as much space on a blank A4 Isometric
- MTD111 Isometic drawing Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: A portable cooking stove – PCS, that may be packed in its own case and has the ability to be in either gas-fuel
- NCO111 Work And Learning In A Changing World Essay, SUSS, Singapore: Conduct A Critical Evaluation Of Your Learning Goals That Engage With The Arguments Expressed
- COMP4104 Cyber Security Assignment, LSBF, Singapore: “TradeX Finance Inc.” Is A Newly Incorporated Finance Organization, With Incorporations Obtained
- ECE316 Practitioner Enquiry And Learning Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Formulate TWO (2) Related Research Questions Based On The Given Topic, Which Could Be Narrowed Further
- BUSM1137 Human Resource Development Essay, RMIT, Singapore: In this assessment task, you are required to write a short essay of no more than 1500 words to critically discuss
- ANL355 Applied Operations Research Tutor-Marked Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Steve Young, A Senior Sales Development Representative At A Local Wellness Gift Shop
- CTI304 English-Chinese Translation Of Literary Works Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Complaints Of Poverty Of Poets Are As Old As Their Art, But I Never Heard That They Wrote The Worse
- Organizational behaviour Report SUSS, Singapore: The project should focus at the possible improvement in the learning process of your life experiences
- E-Business Assignment, Singapore: an analysis of the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic on the adoption and utilisation of digital technologies
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices