|University||Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS)|
|Subject||MTD111: Creative Design Fundamentals|
MTD111: Creative Design Fundamentals Assignment, SUSS, Singapore To develop a meaningful conceptual understanding of the spatial arrangements between the three objects presented in the given Orthographic Projection drawing
This assignment will seek to verify and assess your ability to successfully understand and undertake the following requirements/tasks. Kindly read all instructions carefully.
- To develop a meaningful conceptual understanding of the spatial arrangements between the three objects presented in the given Orthographic Projection drawing.
- The student needs to analyze and ascertain this spatial arrangement in an accurate Isometric Drawing with a practical conversion scale and showing all relevant measurements.
- To show an appreciation and verify your understanding of perspective representation by producing two individually hand-drawn 1-Point and 2-Point perspective sketches with accurate references to the three objects as presented in the given Orthographic Projection drawing.
- Appreciate and apply effective color schemes separately for each of the perspective sketches as required by the TMA for maximum appeal.
- Submit the completed assignment through a single Microsoft Word document.
Are you a student at Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS) struggling with assignments and exams in MTD111: Creative Design Fundamentals? Look no further! We offer comprehensive assignment help in Singapore, including assistance with TMA tasks, group-based assignments, and even Online Exam Help. Our expert team is here to support you in developing a meaningful conceptual understanding of your coursework. Don't let academic stress hold you back – pay our experts to guide you through your Creative Design Fundamentals journey at SUSS.
- SOE09702 International Business Course Work, ENU, Singapore: Analysis of political, economic, cultural, legal and ethical risks in the country elected
- AY2023 Drug Action Assignment, PC, Singapore: Drugs A and B bind to the same type of receptors. These two drugs were studied using organ bath experiments
- MN2706K Human Recourse Management Essay, SUSS, Singapore: The objective of this exercise is to teach you how to critically read, and understand
- BUS211: International Logistics Final Examination, MU, Singapore
- Ellie’s Emotions Case Study, SIM, Singapore: Ellie is a 17-year-old girl in secondary school. Her mother, Mrs Ong owns a beauty spa business
- Ports And Terminals Management Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Perform a study on the effect/impact of oil price on the demand for Offshore Support Vessels (PSV/AHTSV)
- Statistics and Statistical Data Mining Course Work, UOL, Singapore: You will implement several data pre-processing and engineering steps that are common in data science
- Data visualization Course Work, NUS, Singapore: Read the full specification of the module coursework and ensure you understand the time- line
- DSM010 Big data analysis Course Work, UOL, Singapore: Implement the K-Means clustering algorithm with Euclidean and Manhattan Distance Measures
- DSM010 Big data analysis Course Work, UOL, Singapore: Find the descriptive statistics for temperature of each day of a given month for the year 2007
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices