|University||Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS)|
|Subject||MTD113: History of Media|
MTD113: History of Media Assignment, SUSS, Singapore Explain the process of human communication in its various contexts and how it is impacted by technology and media
Explain the process of human communication in its various contexts and how it is impacted by technology and media. The magazine industry is specifically geared towards reaching niche audiences, clearly illustrating the pillar of convergence known as audience fragmentation and segmentation.
(a) Identify ONE (1) locally available magazine. Explain what type of magazine it is and describe how it handles its financing and circulation.
(b) Magazine production has five goals. Analyze the above magazine you have identified according to each of the five goals:
(i) Attract an attractive audience;
(ii) Maintain a pool of loyal readers;
(iii) Create a conducive environment for advertisers;
(iv) Set a reasonable price;
(v) The Magazine as a branded event.
Demonstrate your understanding of the evolution of the television industry, as it is influenced by the growth of the internet and new media.
(a) Define and explain the HBO Max service and its impending launch in Southeast Asia and Singapore.
(b) Research and describe HBO’s historical involvement and presence in Southeast Asia and Singapore up to the launch of HBO Max.
(c) Analyse how HBO may have considered the four key factors of deciding their target audience and where to launch their HBO Max platform in Asia. Give specific examples related to each of the following factors:
(i) The Competition
(ii) The Available Pool of Viewers
(iii) The interest of sponsors
(iv) The cost of relevant programming
Buy Custom Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Unlock Success in MTD113: History of Media at Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS) with Our FYP, Solution of Summative Assignments, Dissertation Writing Services, and Expert Assignment Help Online Singapore students can now access unparalleled support to excel in their courses. From explaining the process of human communication in diverse contexts to understanding its impact on technology and media, our experts are here to guide you. Pay for our services and pave the way to triumph in your academic journey at SUSS!
- Enterprise Server Management Assignment, TU, Singapore: Investigate both the advantages and disadvantages of moving to cloud computing
- Principles of logistics management Assignment, SIM, Singapore: Explain how the company competes in its industry. You can look at the competition, the players in the industry
- MKTG3040 Services Marketing Assignment, UON, Singapore: The purpose of Assessment Item Four: Reflective Essay is to assess your ability to critically discuss
- Business Research Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Select a topic of interest or business problem relevant to your degree specialism, e.g. strategy
- Business Process And Systems Assignment, TP, Singapore: Explain the business model at B&M – this can be found in the annual report How does B&M create value for their customer
- Networking Assignment, NUS, Singapore: The TCP/IP Reference Model is a description of layered communications and computer network design
- SOE09702 International Business Course Work, ENU, Singapore: Analysis of political, economic, cultural, legal and ethical risks in the country elected
- AY2023 Drug Action Assignment, PC, Singapore: Drugs A and B bind to the same type of receptors. These two drugs were studied using organ bath experiments
- MN2706K Human Recourse Management Essay, SUSS, Singapore: The objective of this exercise is to teach you how to critically read, and understand
- BUS211: International Logistics Final Examination, MU, Singapore
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices