|University||Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS)|
|Subject||MTD319 Android Application Development|
MTD319: MTD 319 Android Application Development Assignment, SUSS, Singapore The National Environment Agency (NEA) is looking for interesting ways to engage Singapore citizens to participate in recycle activities
The National Environment Agency (NEA) is looking for interesting ways to engage Singapore citizens to participate in recycle activities.
One of the initiatives is to develop an Android mobile application to educate and encourage people to recycle. A call-for-proposal has been launched for companies to propose an Android mobile application to address the initiative.
The four main objectives of the application are:
- Why cycle?
- How to recycle?
- What to recycle?
- Where to recycle?
The application can include (not limited to) cartoon animation, quizzes, and utilities. Your company has decided to submit a proposal to bid for this Android mobile application development. You task now is to work on the Preliminary Application Design Document.
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
Application Design Document
The goal of this TMA is to familiarise yourself with creating a Preliminary Application Design Document for the call-for-proposal. Adhere to the following requirements.
- Examine the user requirements and design the detailed application features using user story (see appendix). Add in more requirements that you deemed useful.
- Evaluate and construct the screen flow for the application based on the designed requirement.
- Include illustration, images or activities to bring across your ideas.
- Create FOUR (4) user stories. Each user story for one objective in the application.
Buy Custom Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Unleash your academic potential with our comprehensive offerings, encompassing expert solutions for summative assignments, dedicated support for TMA, and a dependable Homework Helper service – your go-to assignment helper. Singaporean students can now thrive at the Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS) with our specialized assistance. Whether you're tackling the intricacies of MTD319: Android Application Development, or any other subject, our skilled team is here to guide you. Say goodbye to academic struggles and embrace success – entrust us to elevate your coursework. Your academic journey towards excellence begins here – let us pave the way for your achievements!
- DSM010 Big data analysis Course Work, UOL, Singapore: Implement the K-Means clustering algorithm with Euclidean and Manhattan Distance Measures
- DSM010 Big data analysis Course Work, UOL, Singapore: Find the descriptive statistics for temperature of each day of a given month for the year 2007
- HBC203 Statistics and Data Analysis for the Social and Behavioral Sciences Essay, SUSS, Singapore: Some experts in public health have proposed to cut tobacco-related deaths by reducing nicotine levels in cigarettes
- HBC203 Statistics and Data Analysis for the Social and Behavioral Sciences Essay, SUSS, Singapore: Researchers use experimental designs to make causal inference
- HRM331 Talent Management, SUSS, Singapore: Begin by conducting research on the topic of hiring for cultural fit. This research explores both the proponents’ and critics’
- ECON1056 Managerial and Business Economics Report, SIM, Singapore: What is the maximum price the company can charge a household for an income insurance policy?
- HBC101 Understanding Contemporary Society: The Social and Behavioral Sciences Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: “Countdown to Singapore’s Presidential Elections: Who is Likely to Run?”
- PSS101 Introduction to Singapore Legal System Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: All would be lost if the same man or the same body of principal men…exercised these three powers; that of making the laws
- PSS221 Urban Resilience and Security and Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: This unit aims to introduce terminology and concepts associated with urban resilience
- Financial Performance Management Report, NUS, Singapore: Select An International Organization And Identify Its Closest Competitor
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices