|Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD)
Scholarship Essay, SUTD, Singapore My name is Munk-Ochir Enkhbayar, and a candidate from Mongolia who aspires to receive SIM’s GE Diploma Scholarship
My name is Munk-Ochir Enkhbayar, and a candidate from Mongolia who aspires to receive SIM’s GE Diploma Scholarship and pursue Diploma in the Information Technology program (DITP). Driven by my passion for IT, I am determined to acquire an extensive range of skills and knowledge through DITP that will enable me to get fundamental knowledge and skills in order to excel field of IT.
I will be graduating from Mongolian “Cyber High School,” specializing in extra curriculums on IT-related subjects, with an average GPA score of 3.8. With my passion for IT-related subjects, I have learned English (achieved an IELTS score of 8) in order to know more about computers and their applications. By 7th grade, I had already signed up for programming courses and had developed a keen interest in IT, which motivated me to strive for deeper knowledge in this field.
In addition to my enthusiasm for learning, I have tried my best towards making a positive impact on the community around me by helping those in need and sharing my knowledge with others. I volunteered in a range of activities run by my school and community. These include helping with community-wide sanitation projects, teaching young children English, or providing assistance at animal shelters.
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
I had an opportunity to work as an intern for a farming company where I learned about the importance of persistence and never giving up on one’s aspirations. Through these activities, I personally gained much-needed valuable experience in leadership, teamwork, and community engagement.
The Scholarship award will not only motivate me to outshine in my studies, but it would also serve as an inspiration to many young talented Mongolians that their dreams can come true with dedication and perseverance. Young Mongolians have huge potential to excel in attending the top universities and become world-class professionals, but unfortunately, because of a lack of financing options many of us cannot afford to continue to the next level of education.
If I will be awarded a Scholarship, which will become the start of my lifelong learning journey with SIM, I am planning to give back as much as possible by actively engaging in community service programs within SIM while taking part in cross-cultural events and extracurricular activities where I can share the richness of our unique Mongolian culture.
Buy Custom Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Welcome to our comprehensive range of academic support services designed to assist students at Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD). Whether you need guidance with group-based assignments, tackling final year exam assignments, or seeking assistance with our renowned essay writing service, we have the expertise to fulfill your needs. Singapore students can now easily pay our expert and gain invaluable help to excel in their coursework. With our dedicated team of professionals, we guarantee exceptional quality and on-time delivery, ensuring your academic success. Take advantage of our reliable assignment help online service, allowing you to focus on your personal and professional growth. Trust us to provide the support you need while you pursue your educational aspirations.
- Organizational behaviour Report SUSS, Singapore: The project should focus at the possible improvement in the learning process of your life experiences
- E-Business Assignment, Singapore: an analysis of the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic on the adoption and utilisation of digital technologies
- PSY371: Performance Psychology Report, SUSS, Singapore: Interview someone you know who needs to perform (in sports, performing arts, work, school, etc.)
- law Assignment SUSS, Singapore: In early 2020, Corona Lim (a Singaporean doctor with a background in mechanical engineering)
- GER510 Applied Research In Gerontology Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Decades Of Research Have Shown That Being Surrounded By Trees Is Good For Us
- ACC213 Introduction To Income Tax Tutor-Marked Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Describe, Explain And Outline The Features Of Singapore’s Individual Income Tax System That Would Encourage
- Sustainable Tourism Assignment, MU, Singapore: Sustainable Tourism (ST) Has Gained Global Recognition By The Tourism Industry And Government Organizations
- Social Media Digital Marketing Report, SUSS, Singapore: Imagine That You Are The Social Media Manager Of A Small To Medium Organisation (Up To 250 Employees)
- ACC203 Managerial Accounting Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: The Company Uses Normal Costing And Manufacturing Overhead Is Applied At The Rate Of 230% Of Direct Labor Cost
- ACC203 Managerial Accounting Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: The Business Times Reported On 17 March 2022 That “Recovery In Visitor Arrivals To Singapore
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices