|University||Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS)|
|Subject||NAEYC2022 Children, Care and Education: Issues and Contexts Assignment|
NAEYC2022 Children, Care and Education: Issues and Contexts Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: his question requires you to generate ONE (1) classroom observation record of your choice (maximum 300 words).
This question requires you to generate ONE (1) classroom observation record of your choice (maximum 300 words). This should be a complete record of an event — e.g., a large group discussion initiated by the teacher until a suitable juncture when the teacher asks the children to move to another activity/space; or of a play activity initiated by a child/group of children until the child/children move away from the activity.
You should write up your observation in descriptive and non-interpretive prose (e.g., “child A smiled” instead of “child A looked happy”), complete with as
many teacher-child and/or child-child conversations as possible.
Use this table template to type out your classroom observation, then place this table in an appendix:
Note: All developmental domains must be addressed. In the Beloglovsky & Daly (2015) text, all seven theorists are used to answer the following questions based on your written classroom observation:
a) Use Erik Erikson’s and Lev Vygotsky’s theories introduced in Beloglovsky & Daly (2015) to interpret the practices you have observed discussion of every developmental domain (Part 2: Social- Emotional Development; Part 3: Beyond ABCs, 123s (Cognitive Development); Part 4: Physical Development).
b) Discuss how the learning experience you observed could be rated according to the continuum of low-, medium-, and high-impact pedagogical approaches described in Chapter 5 of the NAEYC (2022), according to each of the six pillars of learning.
Support your entire discussion with relevant course readings and literature including news reports, national frameworks, government reports, etc.
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
Are you a student at the Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS) struggling with assignments like NAEYC2022 Children, Care and Education: Issues and Contexts Assignment? Look no further! At Assignment Helper SG, we offer expert assistance for TMA, individual assignments, and homework help. Our team of seasoned professionals can provide you with the support you need to excel in your coursework. Don't stress over your assignments; let us handle them for you. Contact us today and make your academic life easier.
- BUS341 Business Negotiation: An International Perspective Case Study, MU, Singapore: What went wrong ( from an intercultural communication perspective )
- SOC263 Sociology of Education, SUSS, Singapore: There is no power relation without the correlative constitution of a field of knowledge, nor any knowledge
- English Essay, NTU, Singapore: Meritocracy has been upheld as a significant tenet of Singapore society. However, many critics argue
- Mechanical Engineering & Technology (topic strength of materials) Other, NTU, Singapore: A simply supported beam of a square cross-section of side 100mm with a uniform distributed
- Ports And Terminals Management Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Perform A Study On The Effect/Impact Of Oil Price On The Demand For Offshore Support Vessels (PSV/AHTSV) And/Or Mobile Offshore Drilling Units
- Mobile system and security Other, KU, Singapore: AMY Networks is a consultancy business that designs, installs, and operates different types of wireless and wired networks
- FIN2001S Economics and Market Innovations Assignment, UCD, Singapore: Discuss how can the mentioned multisided company use technology effectively to enhance business performance
- MGMT415 Airline Management Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Turkish Airlines Define Revenue Drivers, Cost Structures, The Importance Of Ancillary (Non-Flying) Revenues, The General Level Of Annual Profitability
- School of Diploma – PHRM: Individual Assignment Assignment, NYP, Singapore: DNR Wheels Pte Ltd is a leading provider of disability and rehabilitative equipment including
- BM1987 Employment law Assignment, NYP, Singapore: The ability to provide a clear and accurate summary of background, scope and coverage of the Employment
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices