|National University of Singapore (NUS)
Networking Assignment, NUS, Singapore: The TCP/IP Reference Model is a description of layered communications and computer network design
The TCP/IP Reference Model is a description of layered communications and computer network design. It is used to standardize and characterize functions of communication systems and ensure the operability of various communication systems. Therefore, you can see their application in all kinds of computer network communications.
Instructions (PLEASE READ THE REQUIREMENTS CAREFULLY)
You need to
1) Create a simple Cisco Packet Tracer home Network Diagram setup with the following items:
a) 1x Router;
b) 1.x Switch;
c) 1.x Server;
d) Any 2 end devices ie. Notebook and PC
e) Use of straight/cross copper cables and/or wireless
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
2) Your home network will use IPv4 address ranges 10.1.1.0 to 10.1.1.255 (255.255.255.0) while your web server connected to your home router will use 10.1.2.100 (255.255.255.0). All devices should be able to ping each other when it is configured and connected correctly. There should be no need to do any IP address subnetting.
3) You have setup a home HTTP web server in your home network connected directly to your home router where your home end device is able to see a webpage that has been setup. Use the Cisco Packet Tracer Simulation Mode for this assignment with appropriate screenshots of the TCP/IP layers and explanations to illustrate the encapsulation and de-encapsulation process for sending and receiving for your end device to access and see the webpage when the user keys in http://10.1.2.100 in the browser URL.
4) Using the TCP/IP model, explain the process for communication between source and destination, how data flows from one layer to another, and between one end device, intermediary device(s), and the web server in the home network.
5) Use screen captures from your Cisco Packet Tracer simulation to help in illustration.
6) Explain the benefits of using the TCP/IP Reference Model and relating the benefit with the
Buy Custom Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Seeking assistance with your Networking Assignment at the National University of Singapore (NUS)? Look no further! Our Case Study Writing Service in Singapore offers top-notch support for TMA, individual assignments, and the best assignment help. Our experts specialize in the TCP/IP Reference Model, providing comprehensive guidance for layered communications and computer network design. Singaporean students can rely on our professionals to excel in their coursework. Pay our experts and pave your path to academic success at NUS!
- MTD111 Isometic drawing Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Develop a complete Isometric Projection Drawing using as much space on a blank A4 Isometric
- MTD111 Isometic drawing Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: A portable cooking stove – PCS, that may be packed in its own case and has the ability to be in either gas-fuel
- NCO111 Work And Learning In A Changing World Essay, SUSS, Singapore: Conduct A Critical Evaluation Of Your Learning Goals That Engage With The Arguments Expressed
- COMP4104 Cyber Security Assignment, LSBF, Singapore: “TradeX Finance Inc.” Is A Newly Incorporated Finance Organization, With Incorporations Obtained
- ECE316 Practitioner Enquiry And Learning Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Formulate TWO (2) Related Research Questions Based On The Given Topic, Which Could Be Narrowed Further
- BUSM1137 Human Resource Development Essay, RMIT, Singapore: In this assessment task, you are required to write a short essay of no more than 1500 words to critically discuss
- ANL355 Applied Operations Research Tutor-Marked Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Steve Young, A Senior Sales Development Representative At A Local Wellness Gift Shop
- CTI304 English-Chinese Translation Of Literary Works Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Complaints Of Poverty Of Poets Are As Old As Their Art, But I Never Heard That They Wrote The Worse
- Organizational behaviour Report SUSS, Singapore: The project should focus at the possible improvement in the learning process of your life experiences
- E-Business Assignment, Singapore: an analysis of the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic on the adoption and utilisation of digital technologies
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices