|University||HARVARD UNIVERSITY (HU)|
Neural Networks Course Work, HU, Singapore Markets and Markets forecast the global Artificial Neural Network Market size to grow from USD 117 million in 2019 to USD
- Markets and Markets forecast the global Artificial Neural Network Market size to grow from USD 117 million in 2019 to USD 296 million by 2024, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate of 20.5% during the forecast period. The major growth drivers of the market include the increasing use of emerging technologies to detect complex nonlinear relationships between variables and patterns.
Among applications, the data mining segment to grow at the higher CAGR during the forecast period:
ANN is segmented based on applications. The verticals include image recognition, signal recognition, data mining, and others. The data mining segment is the fastest-growing segment in the Artificial Neural Network Market due to the growing demand for active data mining to turn raw data into useful information.
Deployment via the cloud to grow at a rapid pace during the forecast period
Most of the vendors in the Artificial Neural Network Market offer cloud-based maintenance solutions to gain maximum profits and effectively automate the equipment maintenance process. The adoption of cloud-based ANN solutions is expected to grow, mainly due to their benefits, such as easy maintenance of generated data, cost-effectiveness, scalability, and effective management.
Stuck with a lot of homework assignments and feeling stressed ? Take professional academic assistance & Get 100% Plagiarism free papers
Tags:- NEURAL NETWORKS ASSIGNMENT
- SOE09702 International Business Course Work, ENU, Singapore: Analysis of political, economic, cultural, legal and ethical risks in the country elected
- AY2023 Drug Action Assignment, PC, Singapore: Drugs A and B bind to the same type of receptors. These two drugs were studied using organ bath experiments
- MN2706K Human Recourse Management Essay, SUSS, Singapore: The objective of this exercise is to teach you how to critically read, and understand
- BUS211: International Logistics Final Examination, MU, Singapore
- Ellie’s Emotions Case Study, SIM, Singapore: Ellie is a 17-year-old girl in secondary school. Her mother, Mrs Ong owns a beauty spa business
- Ports And Terminals Management Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Perform a study on the effect/impact of oil price on the demand for Offshore Support Vessels (PSV/AHTSV)
- Statistics and Statistical Data Mining Course Work, UOL, Singapore: You will implement several data pre-processing and engineering steps that are common in data science
- Data visualization Course Work, NUS, Singapore: Read the full specification of the module coursework and ensure you understand the time- line
- DSM010 Big data analysis Course Work, UOL, Singapore: Implement the K-Means clustering algorithm with Euclidean and Manhattan Distance Measures
- DSM010 Big data analysis Course Work, UOL, Singapore: Find the descriptive statistics for temperature of each day of a given month for the year 2007
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices