|La Trobe University (LTU)
|NSG2EHP: Education in Health Professional Practice
NSG2EHP: Education in Health Professional Practice Case Study, LTU, Singapore According to Bastable (2017), 55% of adults learn new information better in the morning and 28% in the evening
According to Bastable (2017), 55% of adults learn new information better in the morning and 28% in the evening; this is due to an adult’s energy levels decreasing later in the day. The appropriate time of day to teach this particular patient/student may be in the morning and possibly early afternoon, but it is also applicable to collaborate with the student as to which time is best suited for them.
A quiet environment that is separate from busy and active areas is a more conducive venue for patient education. This type of environment can offer greater satisfaction and quality of education compared with a busy and/or loud environment such as a hospital ward (Kääriäinen & Kyngäs, 2010). Therefore, this student may require a private venue or room to facilitate discussion about the condition of asthma and Ventolin inhaler use.
Aspects of the venue set up that need to be considered are lighting quality, electrical outlets for A/V, laptop/computer, speakers and other electronic appliances, tables, and seats available, availability of bathroom and refreshment facilities, size of the room and accessibility for the patient/student, as well as parking availability or convenient location from public transport.
- Correctly discuss the simplified pathophysiology and treatment of asthma by using a concept map within a 15-minute timeframe.
- Accurately describe the importance of salbutamol administration via a short narrative within a 10-minute timeframe.
- Demonstrate how to effectively use a Ventolin inhaler (placebo inhaler) within a simulated setting, in accordance with the provided step-by-step instructions.
Buy Custom Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Looking for expert case study writing help? Get top-notch online assignment assistance for your NSG2EHP case study on Education in Health Professional Practice at MY Assignment Help SG. Our experienced writers specialize in crafting unique and well-researched case studies that meet academic standards. With a deep understanding of health professional practice, we deliver high-quality solutions tailored to your requirements.
Tags:- LTU Healthcare Case Study Assignment
- Organizational behaviour Report SUSS, Singapore: The project should focus at the possible improvement in the learning process of your life experiences
- E-Business Assignment, Singapore: an analysis of the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic on the adoption and utilisation of digital technologies
- PSY371: Performance Psychology Report, SUSS, Singapore: Interview someone you know who needs to perform (in sports, performing arts, work, school, etc.)
- law Assignment SUSS, Singapore: In early 2020, Corona Lim (a Singaporean doctor with a background in mechanical engineering)
- GER510 Applied Research In Gerontology Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Decades Of Research Have Shown That Being Surrounded By Trees Is Good For Us
- ACC213 Introduction To Income Tax Tutor-Marked Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Describe, Explain And Outline The Features Of Singapore’s Individual Income Tax System That Would Encourage
- Sustainable Tourism Assignment, MU, Singapore: Sustainable Tourism (ST) Has Gained Global Recognition By The Tourism Industry And Government Organizations
- Social Media Digital Marketing Report, SUSS, Singapore: Imagine That You Are The Social Media Manager Of A Small To Medium Organisation (Up To 250 Employees)
- ACC203 Managerial Accounting Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: The Company Uses Normal Costing And Manufacturing Overhead Is Applied At The Rate Of 230% Of Direct Labor Cost
- ACC203 Managerial Accounting Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: The Business Times Reported On 17 March 2022 That “Recovery In Visitor Arrivals To Singapore
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices