|University||Edinburgh Napier University (ENU)|
|Subject||NUR09717 Promoting Excellence In Older People’s Care Assignment Example Singapore Assignment|
NUR09717 Promoting Excellence In Older People’s Care Assignment Example Singapore Assignment, ENU, Singapore: The Introduction Should Act As A Guide To The Reader And Help Signpost Them Through Your Essay
The introduction should act as a guide to the reader and help signpost them through your essay. This section should outline precisely the areas you will be talking about. For example, if you simply talk about nursing or ageing theories, this is not sufficient, you need to identify and describe how this theory relates to the care you provide and or the assessment of the people you are nursing.
This section should be no more than 200 words.
Everyone will eventually be impacted by the natural process of ageing whereas life expectancy is rising globally. Most individuals nowadays aim to live into their sixties and beyond (World Health Organization(WHO), 2022). The WHO reported in 2022 that the number of elderly people in every nation is rising. According to Stefanacci (2022), ageing is a slow, ongoing cycle of natural ageing that starts in early adulthood. Many body processes start to gradually deteriorate in the early middle years of life (Stefanacci, 2022).
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
Individuals do not become ancient or old at a certain age. The conventional definition of old age is 65 years of age. However, the cause was historical rather than biological (Stefanacci, 2022). WHO (2022) projects that by 2030, one in six persons worldwide would be 60 years of age or older. By now, there will be 1.4 billion people over the age of 60, up from 1 billion in 2020. Between 2020 and 2050, there will be three times as many people 80 years of age or older, or 426 million people (WHO, 2022). In Germany, which was the first country to implement a retirement programme, 65 was set as the retiring age many years ago (Stefanacci, 2022). The United States established 65 as the Medicare insurance qualifying age in 1965. In economically developed cultures, most individuals retire around this age (Stefanacci, 2022).
The ageing population has resulted in a rise in nursing home admissions, which contributes to the rise in healthcare costs. Nursing cares for the elderly in a variety of contexts: from paediatrics involving grandparents and great-grandparents to skilled nursing facility residents and their spouses, partners, and kids, to nursing relief support in foreign countries (Touhy et al., 2017).
Buy Custom Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Looking for GBA assistance or help with individual assignments in courses like NUR09717 Promoting Excellence in Older People's Care at Edinburgh Napier University (ENU), Singapore? Our platform offers top-notch assignment helpers and the best online exam help for Singapore students. With our expert guidance, you can excel in your coursework. Pay our skilled professionals for tailored support on your assignments, ensuring a comprehensive introduction that guides your reader seamlessly through your essay. Gain an edge in your academic journey with our specialized assistance at your fingertips.
- SOE09702 International Business Course Work, ENU, Singapore: Analysis of political, economic, cultural, legal and ethical risks in the country elected
- AY2023 Drug Action Assignment, PC, Singapore: Drugs A and B bind to the same type of receptors. These two drugs were studied using organ bath experiments
- MN2706K Human Recourse Management Essay, SUSS, Singapore: The objective of this exercise is to teach you how to critically read, and understand
- BUS211: International Logistics Final Examination, MU, Singapore
- Ellie’s Emotions Case Study, SIM, Singapore: Ellie is a 17-year-old girl in secondary school. Her mother, Mrs Ong owns a beauty spa business
- Ports And Terminals Management Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Perform a study on the effect/impact of oil price on the demand for Offshore Support Vessels (PSV/AHTSV)
- Statistics and Statistical Data Mining Course Work, UOL, Singapore: You will implement several data pre-processing and engineering steps that are common in data science
- Data visualization Course Work, NUS, Singapore: Read the full specification of the module coursework and ensure you understand the time- line
- DSM010 Big data analysis Course Work, UOL, Singapore: Implement the K-Means clustering algorithm with Euclidean and Manhattan Distance Measures
- DSM010 Big data analysis Course Work, UOL, Singapore: Find the descriptive statistics for temperature of each day of a given month for the year 2007
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices