|University||National University of Singapore (NUS)|
|Subject||NUR4802 Bachelor in Sciences (NURSING) Thesis|
NUR4802 Bachelor in Sciences (NURSING) Thesis, NUS, Singapore: You are required to present a robust academic thesis, which includes a review of the literature
By the end of this module you should be able to:
1. Select an aspect of health care related to clinical practice in which you have a particular interest.
2. Undertake an in-depth and critical review of relevant literature paying particular attention to the appropriateness of methodologies, sampling methods, data collection, and analysis used.
3. Integrate the findings of the review with relevant areas of knowledge from the degree program and personal professional knowledge and experience to develop either a research proposal or a practice innovation (change) proposal.
4. Assess the implication(s) of the proposal for nursing practice.
You are required to present a robust academic thesis, which includes a review of the literature on a relevant issue arising from clinical practice in Singapore. You should consider the implications of the evidence you gather and use it to develop one of the following proposals:
1. A Change Innovation Proposal: To develop a proposal on an aspect of practice that should be changed or implemented based on sound evidence.
2. A Research Proposal: To develop a research proposal to answer a potential research question in order to generate new knowledge on a particular clinical issue.
The honors thesis should be based on sound theories and evidence that supports the development of your subsequent proposal.
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
Seeking assistance with your NUR4802 Bachelor in Sciences (NURSING) Thesis at the National University of Singapore (NUS)? Look no further! Our assignment helper SG offers expert guidance for your FYP, individual assignments, and Dissertation Writing Services. Our team of professionals specializes in crafting robust academic theses, complete with comprehensive literature reviews. Singaporean students can rely on us to provide top-notch support, allowing you to pay our experts for invaluable help throughout your course.
- BBS63 principal of finance Assignment, TP, Singapore: Discuss the appropriate method to estimate the current value of National without the change in gaming payouts
- BE314 Financial Modeling Assignment, UOE, Singapore: Plot Each Of The Series (FIXED_RATE, STARTS And SOLD) Against Time. Comment On The Observations
- Fundamentals Of AI Assignment, NUS, Singapore: Use The Image Data In The Directory To Train A Machine-Learning Hand Sign Classifier
- Fundamentals Of AI Assignment, NUS, Singapore: Format The Text Dataset Into The Bag Of Words Using Python’s Orange Library
- Fundamentals Of AI Assignment, NUS, Singapore: Develop A Prototype With Machine Learning Model. Split The Dataset Into A Training Set And A Testing Set
- Fundamentals Of AI Assignment, NUS, Singapore: Develop A Python Orange Program To Train A Machine Learning Classifiers To Classify The Mobile Phone Price Range
- Fundamentals Of AI Assignment, NUS, Singapore: Apply The Best Algorithm In Python’s Orange Library To Group Together Images That Share Similar Features
- BSS020C126S Introduction to Human Disease Coursework, URL, Singapore: Summaries the trends in incidence and/or mortality over the past 10 years for ONE specific
- Operations Management Assignment, SIM, Singapore: Identifying three operations management issues (at least one must be global in nature)
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: the assumption that August is an associate of Caddy, what would be the Ca carrying amount of the investment
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices