|Arkansas State University (ASU)
NURS6003: Clinical Management Essay, ASU, Singapore Nurse-led clinics have been established in a variety of clinical settings across many jurisdictions. The rationale for creating
Nurse-led clinics have been established in a variety of clinical settings across many jurisdictions. The rationale for creating nurse-led clinics may vary, the evidence however, to date has clearly demonstrated the benefits that include; improved health outcomes, improved access to care, decreased waiting times, and a decrease in avoidable hospital admissions. To successfully implement a nurse-led clinic the support of the health service executive is paramount and this is achieved through a sound business case. The critical elements of a business case to establish a nurse-led clinic are outlined in the following section.
A Business Case to Establish a Nurse-Led Clinic
The establishment of a nurse-led clinic is usually within a healthcare service and often arises because of a need. The need may include increasing access for patients to services such as wound management services or a diabetic clinic. The nurse-led clinic will work within the governance and management structure of an existing health service. Increasingly there is a growing body of evidence that support the establishment of nurse-led clinics.
Significant Steps in a Business Case for a Nurse-Led Clinic
As many nurse clinics will be within an existing healthcare setting you should first determine if there is an organizational template for business cases that the health service executive requires. If there is a template that your health service needs you should use it as it will be accepted for review by the executive.
Looking for a reliable dissertation writing service to help you with your assignments and essays? Look no further than Myassignmenthelp.sg! Our team of expert writers and academic professionals are dedicated to helping students achieve their goals and succeed in their academic pursuits. So why wait? Get in touch with us today and receive the best help for your academic writing needs. Our friendly team of experts is ready to help you get started and provide you with the support and assistance you need to succeed. Trust My Assignment Help Singapore for all your academic writing needs and start achieving your goals today!
Tags:- NURS6003 ASU NURS6003 ESSAY NURS6003 MANAGEMENT ESSAY
- FMT315: Some of the broad strategies to optimize energy efficiency in existing building involve: Sustainable Buildings Assignment, SUSS, Singapore
- FMT315: There are several forms of renewable energy sources that are available for the built environment: Sustainable Buildings Assignment, SUSS, Singapore
- FMT315: “A well-designed building uses the right combination of both passive and active design strategies: Sustainable Buildings Assignment, SUSS, Singapore
- ECE302: Compare how the Early Years Development Framework, 2023 and the Nurturing: Children’s Social and Emotional Learning Assignment, SUSS, Singapore
- ECE302 Children’s Social and Emotional Learning Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Discuss at least THREE (3) key points that the author raised in the article with regards to children’s social:
- Case 7- Harley-Davidson, Inc. in 2018 Review-Harley-Davidson, Inc. was far from being the world’s biggest motorcycle manufacturer: Assignment, Singapore
- Sustainable Strategic Business Management Assignment, AGI, Singapore: Outline Porter’s generic strategy of differentiation and explain, using examples from the case study
- Sustainable Strategic Business Management Assignment, AGI, Singapore: Product development allows a company to modify existing products or develop
- BSP2701 Economics Assignment, NTU, Singapore: Under The Fractional Reserve Banking System, We Can Compute The Money Supply By Adding The Monetary
- PSY305 Exploring The Mind Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: The following headline was featured in the Life section of The Straits Times on 17 November 2023
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices