|Northumbria University (NU)
|NX9523: Business Professional Practice
NX9523: Business Professional Practice Report, NU, Singapore It is your responsibility to ensure that your assignment arrives before the submission deadline stated above
It is your responsibility to ensure that your assignment arrives before the submission deadline stated above. See the University policy on late submission of work.
The purpose of this module is to equip you with the skills, knowledge, and business acumen needed to succeed in your chosen career. The module takes an experiential learning approach and is designed so that you will conduct research, integrate theory and practice, and apply knowledge and skills to develop viable solutions to business problems utilizing SimBrand simulation software.
You will learn through a process of inquiry, often co-operatively with peers, using digital information and technologies.
In short, it will develop your ability to think independently, apply discipline knowledge to complex problems/opportunities, work in teams, communicate, and collaborate to create new knowledge and understanding of contemporary issues within your discipline area.
On completion of the module, you will have enhanced your problem-solving skills and will be able to manage complex problems. By focusing on advanced group and team working skills, research and complex problem-solving skills, project management, communication skills, and self-directed learning, you will also be able to demonstrate management, leadership, and professional skills and capability.
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
Don't let the NX9523: Business Professional Practice report at Northumbria University (NU) in Singapore stress you out! Our formative, solution of summative assignments, homework helper, and assignment helper services are here to provide you with the assistance you need. We understand the importance of submitting your assignment before the stated deadline, and our dedicated team of experts can help you meet that responsibility. Pay our experts to receive top-quality support and excel in your course at NU. Let us be your trusted companion in your business professional practice journey. Reach out to us today
- FMT315: Some of the broad strategies to optimize energy efficiency in existing building involve: Sustainable Buildings Assignment, SUSS, Singapore
- FMT315: There are several forms of renewable energy sources that are available for the built environment: Sustainable Buildings Assignment, SUSS, Singapore
- FMT315: “A well-designed building uses the right combination of both passive and active design strategies: Sustainable Buildings Assignment, SUSS, Singapore
- ECE302: Compare how the Early Years Development Framework, 2023 and the Nurturing: Children’s Social and Emotional Learning Assignment, SUSS, Singapore
- ECE302 Children’s Social and Emotional Learning Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Discuss at least THREE (3) key points that the author raised in the article with regards to children’s social:
- Case 7- Harley-Davidson, Inc. in 2018 Review-Harley-Davidson, Inc. was far from being the world’s biggest motorcycle manufacturer: Assignment, Singapore
- Sustainable Strategic Business Management Assignment, AGI, Singapore: Outline Porter’s generic strategy of differentiation and explain, using examples from the case study
- Sustainable Strategic Business Management Assignment, AGI, Singapore: Product development allows a company to modify existing products or develop
- BSP2701 Economics Assignment, NTU, Singapore: Under The Fractional Reserve Banking System, We Can Compute The Money Supply By Adding The Monetary
- PSY305 Exploring The Mind Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: The following headline was featured in the Life section of The Straits Times on 17 November 2023
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices