|National University of Singapore (NUS)
OMGT2243: Global Trade Operations Assignment, RMIT, Singapore understand current challenges to international trade in the context of the COVID-19 pandemic
The purpose of this assignment is to understand current challenges to international trade in the context of the COVID-19 pandemic and to identify the practices to reduce or eliminate the challenges. You are required to demonstrate in-depth understanding and analysis of the given topic by including challenge background, how this challenge will affect the Singaporean trade with other countries, and recommendations to reduce or eliminate the challenge.
Export market concentration Export market concentration is the degree to which a country relies on a limited number of partners as markets for its exports. Country that exports only one product to other country has perfect export concentration. On the other hand, country that exports large number of products with one partner indicates dependency and heavy reliance on one country for export income.
Changes in foreign policy, fluctuations in currency exchange, political instability and other challenges highlights the risks associated with export market concentration. Against this background it is important to investigate challenges associated with market concentration of Singapore exports.
Incidents that highlighted export market concentration: – Integrated circuit exports to China You are required to demonstrate in-depth understanding and analysis of the given topic by including sections such as (and not limited to): Background of the challenge; How it will affect the Singaporean trade with other countries and Recommendations to reduce or eliminate the challenge. Report Structure: Following is the suggested report structure. You are allowed to customize using headings specific to the topic and subheadings.
Buy Custom Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
- Organizational behaviour Report SUSS, Singapore: The project should focus at the possible improvement in the learning process of your life experiences
- E-Business Assignment, Singapore: an analysis of the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic on the adoption and utilisation of digital technologies
- PSY371: Performance Psychology Report, SUSS, Singapore: Interview someone you know who needs to perform (in sports, performing arts, work, school, etc.)
- law Assignment SUSS, Singapore: In early 2020, Corona Lim (a Singaporean doctor with a background in mechanical engineering)
- GER510 Applied Research In Gerontology Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Decades Of Research Have Shown That Being Surrounded By Trees Is Good For Us
- ACC213 Introduction To Income Tax Tutor-Marked Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Describe, Explain And Outline The Features Of Singapore’s Individual Income Tax System That Would Encourage
- Sustainable Tourism Assignment, MU, Singapore: Sustainable Tourism (ST) Has Gained Global Recognition By The Tourism Industry And Government Organizations
- Social Media Digital Marketing Report, SUSS, Singapore: Imagine That You Are The Social Media Manager Of A Small To Medium Organisation (Up To 250 Employees)
- ACC203 Managerial Accounting Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: The Company Uses Normal Costing And Manufacturing Overhead Is Applied At The Rate Of 230% Of Direct Labor Cost
- ACC203 Managerial Accounting Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: The Business Times Reported On 17 March 2022 That “Recovery In Visitor Arrivals To Singapore
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices