|University||The Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology (RMIT)|
Operation Management Case Study, RMIT, Singapore The following table shows the historical demand data for product A in AusCandy Co
Case Study 1: The AusCandy Demand
The following table shows the historical demand data for product A in AusCandy Co. Answer the following questions.
- Forecast for period 24 using the following three methods: Exponential smoothing with alpha = 0.25; Moving average with n= 5; and Linear trend.
- Using MAD, what is the best forecast method in Part a?
- Based on your answer in Part b, use a tracking signal to see whether there is any bias in error over time. In case of any bias in error what would be your recommendation?
For tracking signal, please
i) Calculate tracking signal from period 15 onwards.
ii) Use limits of ∓ 5 and 𝑎𝑎 = 0.20
Case Study 2: UFE Clubs
UFE Clubs produces ball bearings. The diameter of the ball bearings is very important for quality purposes. The following tables show the diameters of 17 randomly selected samples in centimeters. Each sample contains four observations. Use control charts and run tests to see whether or not the process is under control. For run test z = 1.
Buy Custom Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Maximize your academic potential at The Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology (RMIT) in Singapore with our specialized services, including individual assignments, Essay Writing Services, and online assignment help. Our expert team is poised to assist you in subjects like Operation Management. Singaporean students, seize the opportunity to excel in your coursework with our dedicated support. Dive into topics like historical demand data analysis for product A at AusCandy Co, and let us guide you through assignments to ensure your academic success.
- Enterprise Server Management Assignment, TU, Singapore: Investigate both the advantages and disadvantages of moving to cloud computing
- Principles of logistics management Assignment, SIM, Singapore: Explain how the company competes in its industry. You can look at the competition, the players in the industry
- MKTG3040 Services Marketing Assignment, UON, Singapore: The purpose of Assessment Item Four: Reflective Essay is to assess your ability to critically discuss
- Business Research Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Select a topic of interest or business problem relevant to your degree specialism, e.g. strategy
- Business Process And Systems Assignment, TP, Singapore: Explain the business model at B&M – this can be found in the annual report How does B&M create value for their customer
- Networking Assignment, NUS, Singapore: The TCP/IP Reference Model is a description of layered communications and computer network design
- SOE09702 International Business Course Work, ENU, Singapore: Analysis of political, economic, cultural, legal and ethical risks in the country elected
- AY2023 Drug Action Assignment, PC, Singapore: Drugs A and B bind to the same type of receptors. These two drugs were studied using organ bath experiments
- MN2706K Human Recourse Management Essay, SUSS, Singapore: The objective of this exercise is to teach you how to critically read, and understand
- BUS211: International Logistics Final Examination, MU, Singapore
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices