|Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS)
|OST161: Lead and Influence
OST161: Lead and Influence Assignment, SUSS, Singapore You should identify a protagonist who is in a leadership role. The protagonist could be you. There should only be one protagonist
The case should be about 400 words long. It should have the following features:
1. It should be in the form of a narrative (story). You should write it in the past tense.
2. You should identify a protagonist who is in a leadership role. The protagonist could be you. There should only be one protagonist.
3. You should define a problem that requires a leadership decision and action.
(a) Explain the problem and its cause. Demonstrate that there is a wider context to the situation by discussing how it affects the stakeholders.
(b) Describe the trigger event that brings the problem to the foreground.
4. The story can be about the decision that was already made or yet to be made by the protagonist.
5. You should explain why making a decision would present a dilemma to the protagonist. For example, the decision may result in unfavorable consequences to some of the stakeholders but still be greatly beneficial to others.
Stuck with a lot of homework assignments and feeling stressed ? Take professional academic assistance & Get 100% Plagiarism free papers
Excel in OST161: Lead and Influence at SUSS, Singapore with Our Expert Assistance! Facing challenges with your OST161: Lead and Influence Assignment at the Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS)? Fear not! Our top-notch assignment help Singapore service is here to support you. Whether it's TOA, final year exam assignments, or Dissertation Writing Services, our experts have got you covered. Identify a protagonist in a leadership role, be it yourself or someone else, and let our professionals guide you to success. Don't let academic pressure overwhelm you – pay our experts to navigate your course confidently
- In the month of December, Fruits Pte Ltd made credit sales of $15,000 and a cash sale of $5,000: Accounting Home Work, NUS, Singapore
- MTD111 Isometic drawing Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Develop a complete Isometric Projection Drawing using as much space on a blank A4 Isometric
- MTD111 Isometic drawing Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: A portable cooking stove – PCS, that may be packed in its own case and has the ability to be in either gas-fuel
- NCO111 Work And Learning In A Changing World Essay, SUSS, Singapore: Conduct A Critical Evaluation Of Your Learning Goals That Engage With The Arguments Expressed
- COMP4104 Cyber Security Assignment, LSBF, Singapore: “TradeX Finance Inc.” Is A Newly Incorporated Finance Organization, With Incorporations Obtained
- ECE316 Practitioner Enquiry And Learning Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Formulate TWO (2) Related Research Questions Based On The Given Topic, Which Could Be Narrowed Further
- BUSM1137 Human Resource Development Essay, RMIT, Singapore: In this assessment task, you are required to write a short essay of no more than 1500 words to critically discuss
- ANL355 Applied Operations Research Tutor-Marked Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Steve Young, A Senior Sales Development Representative At A Local Wellness Gift Shop
- CTI304 English-Chinese Translation Of Literary Works Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Complaints Of Poverty Of Poets Are As Old As Their Art, But I Never Heard That They Wrote The Worse
- Organizational behaviour Report SUSS, Singapore: The project should focus at the possible improvement in the learning process of your life experiences
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices