|Singapore Management University (SMU)
Analysis of Legal and Professional Issues Case Study, SMU, Singapore Pauline has just graduated from her nursing course. She recently secured a position in a large public hospital in a new
Pauline has just graduated from her nursing course. She recently secured a position in a large public hospital in a new graduate program. She is a mother to a 3-year-old boy and a 6-month-old girl. Her husband also works shift work so that they can accommodate the childcare responsibilities together.
However, they are both exhausted and do not have time to spend with each other very often due to their conflicting shift work. Pauline is currently working her first-night duty rotation. She has recently worked several double shifts as the hospital has been short-staffed and she is trying to pay off her student loans.
On a particularly busy night, Pauline accidentally administers a second dose of an anti-hypertensive medication to one of her elderly patients, Olive, who has mild dementia. The medication error occurred as Pauline did not check to see if the drug had already been signed as given on the medication chart. She reviews Olive’s medical history and notes that her blood pressure is usually quite high.
Pauline then decides not to inform anyone about the error as she is concerned that it might reflect poor performance in her new role. She does not inform Olive as she feels it might cause Olive to be anxious if she tells her that she has made a mistake. However, Pauline is worried Olive may get dizzy from the second dose of the medication. She goes to Olive and states firmly she must stay in bed for the next 6 hours.
At Myassignmenthelp.sg, we understand the importance of customer satisfaction, which is why we offer unparalleled customer service to ensure that you are always satisfied with our work. We are committed to providing you with the best possible experience, from start to finish. With our services, you can enjoy top-quality case study help without breaking the bank. So don’t waste your time struggling with complex case studies. Choose My Assignment Help Singapore for a stress-free experience today. Contact us now to learn more about our services and how we can help you succeed!
Tags:- ANALYSIS OF LEGAL AND PROFESSIONAL ISSUES SMU SMU CASE STUDY
- FMT315: Some of the broad strategies to optimize energy efficiency in existing building involve: Sustainable Buildings Assignment, SUSS, Singapore
- FMT315: There are several forms of renewable energy sources that are available for the built environment: Sustainable Buildings Assignment, SUSS, Singapore
- FMT315: “A well-designed building uses the right combination of both passive and active design strategies: Sustainable Buildings Assignment, SUSS, Singapore
- ECE302: Compare how the Early Years Development Framework, 2023 and the Nurturing: Children’s Social and Emotional Learning Assignment, SUSS, Singapore
- ECE302 Children’s Social and Emotional Learning Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Discuss at least THREE (3) key points that the author raised in the article with regards to children’s social:
- Case 7- Harley-Davidson, Inc. in 2018 Review-Harley-Davidson, Inc. was far from being the world’s biggest motorcycle manufacturer: Assignment, Singapore
- Sustainable Strategic Business Management Assignment, AGI, Singapore: Outline Porter’s generic strategy of differentiation and explain, using examples from the case study
- Sustainable Strategic Business Management Assignment, AGI, Singapore: Product development allows a company to modify existing products or develop
- BSP2701 Economics Assignment, NTU, Singapore: Under The Fractional Reserve Banking System, We Can Compute The Money Supply By Adding The Monetary
- PSY305 Exploring The Mind Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: The following headline was featured in the Life section of The Straits Times on 17 November 2023
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices