|National University of Singapore (NUS)
|PC1201: Fundamental of Physics
PC1201: Fundamental of Physics Assignment, NUS, Singapore In the following figure the rope and the pulleys are of negligible mass and friction is negligible
- In the following figure the rope and the pulleys are of negligible mass and friction is negligible. Calculate the tension in the rope and the acceleration of the
- A 1.0 kg wood block is pressed against a vertical wood wall by 12 N force as shown in the figure. If the block is initially at rest, will it move upward, move downward, or stay at rest if 0.42 k and 0.5? s Justify your answer.
- A rocket is launched straight up with constant acceleration. Five seconds after the liftoff, a bolt falls off the side of the rocket. The bolt hits the ground 10.0 s later. What is the rocket’s acceleration?
- A good quarterback can throw a football at 27 m/s. If we assume that the ball is caught at the same height from which it is thrown, and if we ignore air resistance, what is the maximum range of a pass at this speed? What is the time duration for the ball to remain in the air before it is caught?
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
- In 1780, in what is now referred to as “Brady’s Leap”, Captain Sam Brady of the U.S. Continental Army escaped certain death from his enemies by running horizontally off the edge of the cliff above Ohio’s Cuyahoga River, which is confined at that spot to a gorge. He landed safely on the far side of the river, and it was reported that he leaped 6.6 m across the river while falling 6 m down the cliff.
(i) What is the minimum speed with which he would need to run off the edge of the cliff to make it safely to the far side of the river?
(ii) The world-record time for the 100 m dash is approximately 10 s. Given this, is it reasonable to expect Brady to be able to run fast enough to achieve Brady’s leap?
- A tennis player hits a ball at 2.0 m above the ground. The ball leaves his racket at a speed of 20 m/s at an angle of 5.0° above the horizontal. The horizontal distance to the net is 7.0 m, and the net is 1.0 m high. Does the ball clear the net? If so, by how much? If not, how much does it miss?
Stuck with a lot of homework assignments and feeling stressed ? Take professional academic assistance & Get 100% Plagiarism free papers
Struggling to grasp the concepts covered in your PC1201: Fundamentals of Physics assignment? Look no further than MY Assignment Help SG. Our team of expert physics tutors and writers are here to provide you with comprehensive support and guidance. Whether you need assistance with Newton's laws, energy conservation, or any other fundamental physics topic, we can help you understand the principles and excel in your assignment. Trust us to deliver high-quality solutions that meet your academic requirements and help you succeed in your physics studies.
- MTD111 Isometic drawing Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Develop a complete Isometric Projection Drawing using as much space on a blank A4 Isometric
- MTD111 Isometic drawing Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: A portable cooking stove – PCS, that may be packed in its own case and has the ability to be in either gas-fuel
- NCO111 Work And Learning In A Changing World Essay, SUSS, Singapore: Conduct A Critical Evaluation Of Your Learning Goals That Engage With The Arguments Expressed
- COMP4104 Cyber Security Assignment, LSBF, Singapore: “TradeX Finance Inc.” Is A Newly Incorporated Finance Organization, With Incorporations Obtained
- ECE316 Practitioner Enquiry And Learning Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Formulate TWO (2) Related Research Questions Based On The Given Topic, Which Could Be Narrowed Further
- BUSM1137 Human Resource Development Essay, RMIT, Singapore: In this assessment task, you are required to write a short essay of no more than 1500 words to critically discuss
- ANL355 Applied Operations Research Tutor-Marked Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Steve Young, A Senior Sales Development Representative At A Local Wellness Gift Shop
- CTI304 English-Chinese Translation Of Literary Works Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Complaints Of Poverty Of Poets Are As Old As Their Art, But I Never Heard That They Wrote The Worse
- Organizational behaviour Report SUSS, Singapore: The project should focus at the possible improvement in the learning process of your life experiences
- E-Business Assignment, Singapore: an analysis of the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic on the adoption and utilisation of digital technologies
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices