|University||Murdoch university (MU)|
|Subject||POL246 Public Policy Analysis Assignment|
POL246 Public Policy Analysis Assignment, MU, Singapore: These legislative requirements are designed to ensure that the sale and consumption of alcohol in Singapore
These legislative requirements are designed to ensure that the sale and consumption of alcohol in Singapore are regulated in a responsible and safe manner: –
⦁ Liquor control
⦁ implement timing for alcohol consumption in public places and retailers must display notice of the consumption hours.
⦁ Sales of Alcohol
⦁ Require license/permit to sell alcohol.
⦁ A fine of not exceeding $5000 for the event organizer/owner if liquor is found to be consumed without a consumption permit. [Liquor Control (Supply and Consumption) (Restrictions on Consumption) Regulations 2015 – Singapore Statutes Online, 2020]
⦁ The restriction on public consumption of alcohol.
⦁ The shortening of sale hours of alcohol at retail outlets.
⦁ A measured and fair approach is taken by the Police in enforcing the law [Liquor Control (Supply and Consumption) Act to Take Effect From 1 April 2015, n.d.]
⦁ Customs – control the import and export of alcohol in Singapore
⦁ Road Traffic Act – Penalties for drivers related to drunk driving
Businesses that wish to sell alcohol must comply with these requirements, and individuals who fail to do so may be subject to penalties and legal action. Offenses committed within the Liquor Control Zones will result in a more serious penalty than in the non-designated areas.
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
For POL246 Public Policy Analysis Assignments at Murdoch University (MU) in Singapore, look no further for expert assistance! Our services cater to TMA and individual assignments, providing comprehensive aid for students in need. Delving into the legislative intricacies of alcohol sales and consumption in Singapore for your assignment? Our dedicated assignment helpers specialize in this area, providing top-notch Homework Help in Singapore. Entrust your course to our experienced professionals. Contact us today to ensure your success in tackling the complexities of Singapore's alcohol policy requirements.
- BSS020C126S Introduction to Human Disease Coursework, URL, Singapore: Summaries the trends in incidence and/or mortality over the past 10 years for ONE specific
- Operations Management Assignment, SIM, Singapore: Identifying three operations management issues (at least one must be global in nature)
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: the assumption that August is an associate of Caddy, what would be the Ca carrying amount of the investment
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: What is the value of an investment in associates shown in the consolidated statement of financial position
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: Which of the following definitions is not included within the definition of control per MFRS10
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: XX acquired 80% of the share capital of LL on 1 August 2020 and is preparing its group financial statements
- Enterprise Server Management Assignment, TU, Singapore: Investigate both the advantages and disadvantages of moving to cloud computing
- Principles of logistics management Assignment, SIM, Singapore: Explain how the company competes in its industry. You can look at the competition, the players in the industry
- MKTG3040 Services Marketing Assignment, UON, Singapore: The purpose of Assessment Item Four: Reflective Essay is to assess your ability to critically discuss
- Business Research Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Select a topic of interest or business problem relevant to your degree specialism, e.g. strategy
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices