|University||Murdoch university (MU)|
|Subject||POL246 Public Policy Analysis Assignment Scoping Paper.|
POL246 Public Policy Analysis Assignment Scoping Paper, Singapore: This paper will focus on The Liquor Control (Supply and Consumption) Act of Singapore.
This paper will focus on The Liquor Control (Supply and Consumption) Act of Singapore. Singapore has stringent alcohol control legislation designed to encourage responsible drinking and lessen the negative impact on society caused by the usage of alcohol. This policy was passed in Parliament on 29 January 2015 to control the supply and consumption of liquor in public places to prevent public disorder. Under the Act, the consumption of liquor is not allowed in all public places from 10.30 pm to 7 am every day. The Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) is in charge of this enforcement.
The MHA has also included the declaration of two Liquor Control Zones (LCZ) in Geylang and Little India with effect from 1 April 2015. Within the stated LCZs, additional rules for the consumption of liquor in public places and the retail sales of take-away liquor will be enforced for weekends and public holidays. [Liquor Control (Supply and Consumption) Act to Take Effect From 1 April 2015, n.d.]. Under the same act, restaurants, coffee shops or bars may continue the supply of liquor as long as they adhere to the existing licensing hours and conditions.
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
Looking for assistance with your POL246 Public Policy Analysis Assignment at Murdoch University (MU)? Our services cater to TMA and individual assignments! Whether you need online assignment help or the Best Online Exam Help in Singapore, we've got you covered. Dive into the specifics of The Liquor Control (Supply and Consumption) Act of Singapore without stress. Our experts offer specialized guidance, ensuring top-notch support for your academic endeavors. Singaporean students can now entrust their courses to our professionals. Don't let the complexities of policy analysis deter you—reach out for specialized assistance today.
- Enterprise Server Management Assignment, TU, Singapore: Investigate both the advantages and disadvantages of moving to cloud computing
- Principles of logistics management Assignment, SIM, Singapore: Explain how the company competes in its industry. You can look at the competition, the players in the industry
- MKTG3040 Services Marketing Assignment, UON, Singapore: The purpose of Assessment Item Four: Reflective Essay is to assess your ability to critically discuss
- Business Research Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Select a topic of interest or business problem relevant to your degree specialism, e.g. strategy
- Business Process And Systems Assignment, TP, Singapore: Explain the business model at B&M – this can be found in the annual report How does B&M create value for their customer
- Networking Assignment, NUS, Singapore: The TCP/IP Reference Model is a description of layered communications and computer network design
- SOE09702 International Business Course Work, ENU, Singapore: Analysis of political, economic, cultural, legal and ethical risks in the country elected
- AY2023 Drug Action Assignment, PC, Singapore: Drugs A and B bind to the same type of receptors. These two drugs were studied using organ bath experiments
- MN2706K Human Recourse Management Essay, SUSS, Singapore: The objective of this exercise is to teach you how to critically read, and understand
- BUS211: International Logistics Final Examination, MU, Singapore
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices