|National University of Singapore (NUS)
Project Management Case study, NUS, Singapore Probase Resources Sdn. Bhd. has been awarded the contract to construct an access road, including a tunnel link for passengers
2. Probase Resources Sdn. Bhd. has been awarded the contract to construct an access road, including a tunnel link for passengers, to a new terminal at KLIA2 airport. The Board of Probate has appointed Sheila Smith Jones as the project manager and she is currently in the early stages of setting up the project.
This will be a large and complex project that will involve a number of different specialist subcontractors and equipment suppliers. It is critical that the new road and tunnel are completed in time for the opening of the new airport terminal. The project requirements have been established and the project manager is now at the stage of planning for the work to take place.
This will include an assessment of the risk and uncertainty that could hinder the progress of the project and its delivery on time. The complex nature of the project means that the use of project management software will be an important tool in assisting Sheila Smith Jones, the project manager, and her team at the various stages of the project lifecycle to ensure the project objectives are delivered on time.
(a) Identify FOUR (4) types of risks that could occur and the steps that can be taken by the project manager to manage these risks.
(b) From a risk perspective, how does Sheila decide on which sub-contractors will get the job from Probase? Is a low price/high-risk bid acceptable? Justify your answer.
(c) Discuss at length how a project management software could help the project manager and the project team during the lifecycle of the airport access road project.
Buy Custom Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Seek professional online assignment assistance to delve into a captivating project management case study at NUS. Our experienced writers at My Assignment Help SG offer tailored case study writing help to unravel the intricacies of effective project planning, execution, and control. Gain insights into real-world scenarios, strategic decision-making, and project evaluation, ensuring exceptional academic performance and practical knowledge acquisition.
- Organizational behaviour Report SUSS, Singapore: The project should focus at the possible improvement in the learning process of your life experiences
- E-Business Assignment, Singapore: an analysis of the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic on the adoption and utilisation of digital technologies
- PSY371: Performance Psychology Report, SUSS, Singapore: Interview someone you know who needs to perform (in sports, performing arts, work, school, etc.)
- law Assignment SUSS, Singapore: In early 2020, Corona Lim (a Singaporean doctor with a background in mechanical engineering)
- GER510 Applied Research In Gerontology Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Decades Of Research Have Shown That Being Surrounded By Trees Is Good For Us
- ACC213 Introduction To Income Tax Tutor-Marked Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Describe, Explain And Outline The Features Of Singapore’s Individual Income Tax System That Would Encourage
- Sustainable Tourism Assignment, MU, Singapore: Sustainable Tourism (ST) Has Gained Global Recognition By The Tourism Industry And Government Organizations
- Social Media Digital Marketing Report, SUSS, Singapore: Imagine That You Are The Social Media Manager Of A Small To Medium Organisation (Up To 250 Employees)
- ACC203 Managerial Accounting Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: The Company Uses Normal Costing And Manufacturing Overhead Is Applied At The Rate Of 230% Of Direct Labor Cost
- ACC203 Managerial Accounting Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: The Business Times Reported On 17 March 2022 That “Recovery In Visitor Arrivals To Singapore
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices