|Singapore Institute of Management (SIM)
|Unit 35: Professional Engineering Management
Professional Engineering Management Report, SIM, Singapore: You will plan and deliver a presentation on your engineering services delivery plan in relation
Task 1: Plan and Deliver a Presentation
You will plan and deliver a presentation on your engineering services delivery plan in relation to your research topic to at least TWO other people.
In the presentation, you are to demonstrate the ability to deliver an effective presentation, and to gather feedback on the effectiveness of your presentation.
• Part 2a – Develop Effective Leadership, Individual and Group Communication Skills As the project leader in managing a research project, you are expected to manage individual and group of people effectively to achieve the objectives of the research project undertaken.
– Describe the steps for effective persuasion and negotiation.
– Explain the steps for managing effective group meetings.
– Outline the steps to deliver an effective presentation.
– Evaluate leadership styles and effective communication skills using specific examples in an organisational context. Explain which particular leadership style you would adopt and why.
– Evaluate the effective ways for the coaching and mentoring of disillusioned colleagues or of a poorly performing team. Explain why this would be necessary to do and give your own judgements (using examples) as to which are the most effective methods.
• Part 2b- Develop Personal Commitment to Professional Standards and Obligations to Society, The Engineering Profession and The Environment
You are embarking on the journey to becoming a professional engineer in the workplace. You are undertaking the following activities to ensure your skills and knowledge remain up to date as part of your continuing professional development (CPD).
– Discuss the context of social responsibility for scientists and engineers.
– Explore the ways in which an engineer can engage in continuing professional development.
– Summarise the engineering profession ethical standards and patterns of behaviour.
– Evaluate and provide justifications on why it is necessary to be active and up to date with the engineering profession’s new developments and discoveries.
Buy Custom Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Excel in Unit 35 at SIM with Ease! Are you finding it challenging to meet the expectations of your Professional Engineering Management report for Unit 35 at the Singapore Institute of Management (SIM)? Don't let the stress hold you back. Our assignment help services are designed to assist students like you. With our expertise, you can tackle group-based assignments and individual tasks effortlessly. Our Online Exam Help will ensure you are well-prepared for your assessments. Trust our reliable assignment help in Singapore to enhance your performance in Unit 35. Pay our experts to take help on your course and unlock your true academic potential.
- Organizational behaviour Report SUSS, Singapore: The project should focus at the possible improvement in the learning process of your life experiences
- E-Business Assignment, Singapore: an analysis of the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic on the adoption and utilisation of digital technologies
- PSY371: Performance Psychology Report, SUSS, Singapore: Interview someone you know who needs to perform (in sports, performing arts, work, school, etc.)
- law Assignment SUSS, Singapore: In early 2020, Corona Lim (a Singaporean doctor with a background in mechanical engineering)
- GER510 Applied Research In Gerontology Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Decades Of Research Have Shown That Being Surrounded By Trees Is Good For Us
- ACC213 Introduction To Income Tax Tutor-Marked Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Describe, Explain And Outline The Features Of Singapore’s Individual Income Tax System That Would Encourage
- Sustainable Tourism Assignment, MU, Singapore: Sustainable Tourism (ST) Has Gained Global Recognition By The Tourism Industry And Government Organizations
- Social Media Digital Marketing Report, SUSS, Singapore: Imagine That You Are The Social Media Manager Of A Small To Medium Organisation (Up To 250 Employees)
- ACC203 Managerial Accounting Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: The Company Uses Normal Costing And Manufacturing Overhead Is Applied At The Rate Of 230% Of Direct Labor Cost
- ACC203 Managerial Accounting Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: The Business Times Reported On 17 March 2022 That “Recovery In Visitor Arrivals To Singapore
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices