|University||Newcastle Business School|
|Subject||Project Management Assignment|
Project Management Assignment, Newcastle Business School, Singapore: You will demonstrate your understanding of a range of theories and approaches to contemporary project management.
Knowledge & Understanding:
MLO1: You will demonstrate your understanding of a range of theories and approaches to contemporary project management.
MLO2: You will engage with a range of professional project management techniques in order to apply knowledge to complex problems and identify appropriate and sustainable project management solutions.
Intellectual / Professional skills & abilities:
MLO3: You will develop the ability to apply a range of professional techniques and specialist project management software through practical exercises.
Personal Values Attributes (Global / Cultural awareness, Ethics, Curiosity):
MLO4: You will develop and reinforce the characteristics of a Northumbria graduate as you reflect on problems challenge conventional solutions and show innovation in applying concepts and theories to different project scenarios.
The essay should follow the structure below:
1. Introduction to the project (10%) – In this section, you need to provide the background of your organization and an overview of the project chosen. (MLO 1, 2, 4). Suggested length: 350 words
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
2. Project management concepts, theories, and approaches (20%) – In this section, you need to draw on academic and/or practitioner articles to discuss the concepts, theories, frameworks, or approaches you have selected to plan, develop, and manage your project. You need to provide overviews of the chosen concepts, theories, frameworks, or approaches, and explain why and how you apply them in your project. (MLO 1, 4). Suggested length: 650 words
3. Project management document package (40%) – In this section, you need to provide the project management document package you have developed. Attach these to your report as appendices. A full list of the required documents can be found in the assessment submission template. (MLO2, 3).
Since no text in addition to the documents (appendices) is required, this section does not count towards the overall length of the report
4. Critical appraisal of project management documents (30%) – In this section, you need to critically appraise FOUR of the project management documents you have developed. The appraisal should be specific and contextualized. Arguments should be built on the characteristics of the
Project, project team, and/or your organization. (MLO 2, 3). Suggested length: 1000 words.
Buy Custom Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Newcastle Business School students in Singapore, are you grappling with your Project Management Assignment? Don't fret! Our assignment helper SG service is here to lend you a helping hand. Whether it's your TMA or individual assignments, our experts are ready to guide you. Need assistance with online exams? Our Online Exam Help ensures you're well-prepared. Let us help you showcase your grasp of contemporary project management theories and approaches. Pay for our expertise and ensure your success in your academic journey.
- BSS020C126S Introduction to Human Disease Coursework, URL, Singapore: Summaries the trends in incidence and/or mortality over the past 10 years for ONE specific
- Operations Management Assignment, SIM, Singapore: Identifying three operations management issues (at least one must be global in nature)
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: the assumption that August is an associate of Caddy, what would be the Ca carrying amount of the investment
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: What is the value of an investment in associates shown in the consolidated statement of financial position
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: Which of the following definitions is not included within the definition of control per MFRS10
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: XX acquired 80% of the share capital of LL on 1 August 2020 and is preparing its group financial statements
- Enterprise Server Management Assignment, TU, Singapore: Investigate both the advantages and disadvantages of moving to cloud computing
- Principles of logistics management Assignment, SIM, Singapore: Explain how the company competes in its industry. You can look at the competition, the players in the industry
- MKTG3040 Services Marketing Assignment, UON, Singapore: The purpose of Assessment Item Four: Reflective Essay is to assess your ability to critically discuss
- Business Research Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Select a topic of interest or business problem relevant to your degree specialism, e.g. strategy
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices