|Murdoch university (MU)
|Property Law And Conveyancing Individual Assignment
Property Law And Conveyancing Individual Assignment, MU, Singapore: Mei Mei Owns A Freehold Farm At Kranji And She Has Agreed To Sell The Farm To Lee For $750,000
Mei Mei owns a freehold farm at Kranji and she has agreed to sell the farm to Lee for $750,000. Lee’s wife, Ah Lam gave Lee $80,000 to buy the farm. The farm is registered under Lee’s sole name.
Mei Mei had removed a number of items from the property, which Lee had presumed were included in the sale:
• Irrigation pipe: serves as a conduit for the water between the source and the water delivery system.
• Feed bunks: to deliver the amount of feed that closely matches the animal’s
intake for each feeding period.
• Refrigerator: for fruits and vegetables.
Advise Lee and Ah Lam:
a. Lee wants to know if Mei Mei has to return the irrigation pipe, feed bunks, and refrigerator back.
b. Ah Lam wants to know the differences between joint tenants and tenants in
common to form co-ownership with Lee.
c. Ah Lam has promised to pay the mortgage payments and maintain the farm
when Lee is away. Can she assert her rights in the property through equity by
way of resulting trust and constructive trust?
d. Ah Lam uses Lee’s farm to store haystacks and other farming tools belonging to her. Lee has told her to use the farm rent-free. Is she a licenseehttps://www.myassignmenthelp.sg/case-study-writing-help/? What type of license does she have?
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
"Discover academic excellence with our specialized services at Murdoch University (MU), Singapore. Tailored for Property Law and Conveyancing, our Assignment Helper team offers expert assistance for TMAs, individual assignments, and a dedicated Case Study Writing Service in Singapore. Navigate Mei Mei's Freehold Farm scenario effortlessly, as we guide you through intricate assignments, ensuring your success. Elevate your academic journey with our support. Click now for unparalleled assistance."
- Organizational behaviour Report SUSS, Singapore: The project should focus at the possible improvement in the learning process of your life experiences
- E-Business Assignment, Singapore: an analysis of the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic on the adoption and utilisation of digital technologies
- PSY371: Performance Psychology Report, SUSS, Singapore: Interview someone you know who needs to perform (in sports, performing arts, work, school, etc.)
- law Assignment SUSS, Singapore: In early 2020, Corona Lim (a Singaporean doctor with a background in mechanical engineering)
- GER510 Applied Research In Gerontology Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Decades Of Research Have Shown That Being Surrounded By Trees Is Good For Us
- ACC213 Introduction To Income Tax Tutor-Marked Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Describe, Explain And Outline The Features Of Singapore’s Individual Income Tax System That Would Encourage
- Sustainable Tourism Assignment, MU, Singapore: Sustainable Tourism (ST) Has Gained Global Recognition By The Tourism Industry And Government Organizations
- Social Media Digital Marketing Report, SUSS, Singapore: Imagine That You Are The Social Media Manager Of A Small To Medium Organisation (Up To 250 Employees)
- ACC203 Managerial Accounting Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: The Company Uses Normal Costing And Manufacturing Overhead Is Applied At The Rate Of 230% Of Direct Labor Cost
- ACC203 Managerial Accounting Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: The Business Times Reported On 17 March 2022 That “Recovery In Visitor Arrivals To Singapore
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices