|National University of Singapore (NUS)
|B2B Sales Strategy
B2B Sales Strategy Report, NUS, Singapore Prospect buying organisation is: Golden Village Multiplex Pte Ltd and this semester’s industry organisation is Impossible Foods
The assessment is based on identifying, researching, and profiling a prospect buying organisation for this semester’s Industry Organisation’s product/service.
In this assessment, the prospect buying organisation is: Golden Village Multiplex Pte Ltd and this semester’s industry organisation is Impossible Foods.
You will need to justify why your group have chosen the prospect buying organisation, why the industry organization products will be of value to them, and identify an individual in that organisation with whom to begin the relationship building process. You will be building up your assessment 2 based on the contents
you wrote for this assessment in the next task. You will work on preparing elements during class time through practical application activities. You will also work outside class on this project and will be required to do independent research using the RMIT Library online databases.
Your report needs to cover the following headers:
a. Description of prospect buying organisation Be as specific as possible. For example, name, address, business focus, potential needs etc)
b. Rationale(s) for choosing Golden Village Multiplex Pte Ltd as Impossible Foods prospect buying organisation
You need to use 2 to 4 research materials to support your rationale(s)
Specifying the needs of this market of buyer
Why Impossible Food products are important and will be of value to Golden Village etc
Buy Custom Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Achieve B2B sales excellence with My Assignment Help SG's unrivaled online assignment assistance! Enhance your business acumen and master the art of devising a winning sales strategy at National University of Singapore (NUS). Our report-writing experts provide indispensable support, helping you explore proven methodologies, advanced market analysis, and effective sales funnel optimization.
- Organizational behaviour Report SUSS, Singapore: The project should focus at the possible improvement in the learning process of your life experiences
- E-Business Assignment, Singapore: an analysis of the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic on the adoption and utilisation of digital technologies
- PSY371: Performance Psychology Report, SUSS, Singapore: Interview someone you know who needs to perform (in sports, performing arts, work, school, etc.)
- law Assignment SUSS, Singapore: In early 2020, Corona Lim (a Singaporean doctor with a background in mechanical engineering)
- GER510 Applied Research In Gerontology Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Decades Of Research Have Shown That Being Surrounded By Trees Is Good For Us
- ACC213 Introduction To Income Tax Tutor-Marked Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Describe, Explain And Outline The Features Of Singapore’s Individual Income Tax System That Would Encourage
- Sustainable Tourism Assignment, MU, Singapore: Sustainable Tourism (ST) Has Gained Global Recognition By The Tourism Industry And Government Organizations
- Social Media Digital Marketing Report, SUSS, Singapore: Imagine That You Are The Social Media Manager Of A Small To Medium Organisation (Up To 250 Employees)
- ACC203 Managerial Accounting Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: The Company Uses Normal Costing And Manufacturing Overhead Is Applied At The Rate Of 230% Of Direct Labor Cost
- ACC203 Managerial Accounting Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: The Business Times Reported On 17 March 2022 That “Recovery In Visitor Arrivals To Singapore
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices