|University||University of Essex (UOE)|
|Subject||PS212-5-FY-KS: Statistics for Psychologists|
PS212-5-FY-KS: Statistics for Psychologists Assignment, UOE, Singapore This document includes the questions that you will need to respond to for Pat 1and There are two sections
This document includes the questions that you will need to respond to for Pat 1. There are two sections in Part 1. For each section, you will need an SPSS file.
Throughout the assignment, please enter exact p-values. In other words, if the p-value is .034, DON’T enter/write p < .05. Generally, you should round to two decimal places, so .034 becomes .03. However, if the p-value starts with two zeroes, like .0046, then you should round to three decimals (i.e., .005). If the p-value is less than .001, please enter < .001.
Type your answers in the Word document and submit them through the submission link on LMS.; the link is in the “Assignment 2” folder on – LMS. Your response must be received by 2359hrs on Sunday, 03 April 2022.
Finally, note that you are expected to work on this assignment independently. We will check for plagiarism and collusion. Work that is plagiarised or identical to other students may receive a mark of zero.
Data are given in the file ADHD.sav.A researcher was interested to know whether a new drug would show improvements in attentional control in children diagnosed with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. She recruited 24 children who were administered both the drug (i.e., treatment) and a placebo. She tested the percentage of errors made by participants during a test of attentional control both before administration of the treatment and one week later (post-test), and before administration of the placebo and one week later (post-test); the order of administration of the conditions was counterbalanced across participants.
She tested the following hypothesis to confirm the effectiveness of the drug on attentional control: the new drug treatment should reduce attentional control errors from pre- to posttest, but there should be no change from pre- to post-test when participants receive the placebo.
Perform a suitable analysis of variance on these data, using appropriate follow-up tests if necessary.
- Report the results of the ANOVA, for each of the main effects and the interaction.
Buy Custom Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
University of Essex (UOE) Student? Struggling with PS212-5-FY-KS Statistics assignment? My Assignment Help SG is your reliable destination for Online Assignment Help. Our proficient statisticians assist you in understanding data analysis, drawing meaningful inferences, and acing your psychology project. With our Do My Assignment service, bid farewell to academic stress and embrace top-notch grades. Discover the joy of learning statistics with our tailored guidance and unlock your true potential.
- Enterprise Server Management Assignment, TU, Singapore: Investigate both the advantages and disadvantages of moving to cloud computing
- Principles of logistics management Assignment, SIM, Singapore: Explain how the company competes in its industry. You can look at the competition, the players in the industry
- MKTG3040 Services Marketing Assignment, UON, Singapore: The purpose of Assessment Item Four: Reflective Essay is to assess your ability to critically discuss
- Business Research Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Select a topic of interest or business problem relevant to your degree specialism, e.g. strategy
- Business Process And Systems Assignment, TP, Singapore: Explain the business model at B&M – this can be found in the annual report How does B&M create value for their customer
- Networking Assignment, NUS, Singapore: The TCP/IP Reference Model is a description of layered communications and computer network design
- SOE09702 International Business Course Work, ENU, Singapore: Analysis of political, economic, cultural, legal and ethical risks in the country elected
- AY2023 Drug Action Assignment, PC, Singapore: Drugs A and B bind to the same type of receptors. These two drugs were studied using organ bath experiments
- MN2706K Human Recourse Management Essay, SUSS, Singapore: The objective of this exercise is to teach you how to critically read, and understand
- BUS211: International Logistics Final Examination, MU, Singapore
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices