|University||Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS)|
|Subject||PSS213: Criminal Law in Practice Assignment|
PSS213: Criminal Law in Practice Assignment, SUSS, Singapore Molly went to the police reporting that she was molested by a stranger in a mall. The police informed Molly
Molly went to the police reporting that she was molested by a stranger in a mall. The police informed Molly that they would need to record a statement from her.
(a) Identify the types of statement(s) that can be obtained from Molly and the safeguards in respect of these statements (s).
(b) Molly is concerned that the statements she has provided will be used in Court. The police assured her that it will not because her statement is not admissible in court. Analyze what the police had assured Molly and consider whether it accurately reflects the admissibility of the statement(s) provided by Molly.
Explain the differences in the criminal proceedings initiated in the State Courts and in the High Court.
Buy Custom Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Are you a student at the esteemed Singapore University of Social Sciences (SUSS) seeking academic assistance? Look no further! We offer a comprehensive range of services, including TMA (Tutor-Marked Assignments) support, assistance with final year exam assignments, reliable Online Exam Help, and professional assignment writing service in Singapore. Our team of experts is ready to provide the guidance you need to excel in your courses. Specifically, for the subject of PSS213: Criminal Law in Practice, we offer specialized assistance. From analyzing real-life scenarios, such as Molly's case, where she reported being molested by a stranger in a mall, to understanding the police's role in handling such incidents, our experts are here to help. Don't miss the opportunity to enhance your academic journey at SUSS with our exceptional services.
- Financial Accounting Assignment, UoB, Singapore: The older delivery van costing $120,000 bought on 11 November 2016 was traded in for a new one on 19 June 2021
- Business Research Methods Research Paper, SUSS, Singapore: The sales profession is often enough compared to waging war where opposing sides battle for the same coveted resources
- Supply Chain Management Assignment, NUS, Singapore Critical analysis of a company’s supply chain process. In the module, we have studied logistics and supply chain processes
- Corporate Strategy Case Study, SIM, Singapore In 2001, Tony Fernandes and Dato Kamarudin Meranum bought the failing government-owned Malaysian Airline
- Mass Communications Assignment, NTU, Singapore Consider how a. women, OR b. ethnic minorities, OR c. LGBT+ are depicted in your country’s media today in the wake of social justice
- Principles Of Graphic And Media Design Essay, SP, Singapore Art history, being concerned with identifying, classifying, describing, evaluating, interpreting, and understanding historic development
- Data Analytics Assignment, NUS, Singapore Max Burg is considering setting up a restaurant. If he opens it in Castle Street, he believes there is an equal chance of making a profit
- Business Statistics Assignment, TP, Singapore Survey research is a tool used by businesses to obtain feedback from their customers, suppliers One of the requirements to obtain good
- Accounting Home Work, NTU, Singapore: A company incorporated under the Companies Act has a legal obligation to supply annual accounts to which of the following
- Business Management Assignment, SHRM, Singapore Your research must achieve the learning outcomes at the standards provided. It must be related to a topic associated
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices