PSS315: Peacebuilding & Security Assignment, SUSS, Singapore Analyze the impact of international intervention in the conflict-affected context of Northwest Pakistan
Analyze the impact of international intervention in the conflict-affected context of Northwest Pakistan. In your response, consider the following questions:
- Global organizations such as the UN, OECD, and the World Bank are increasingly calling for an integrated approach to international peacebuilding; one that involves tasks related to security, humanitarian assistance, development, and the strengthening of the rule of law and democratic governance. Recognizing the interdependencies of these goals, they argue that lasting solutions can only be achieved if these tasks are tackled together. Reflecting on the case study above as well as on your learning in the course, do you agree with this approach? Why or why not? Substantiate your argument with concrete examples.
- What are the major differences between the preferences, priorities, and ways of working of international organizations and those of local organizations and communities?
- Can you identify actors of ‘uncivil society’ in the case study? What role do these actors play in peacebuilding and security in the local context, and how can they be countered effectively?
Formulate strategies for effective partnerships across interest groups or across groups with very different levels/forms of power. When different stakeholders have diverging priorities or goals, what strategies would you use to help them work together and harmonize their efforts?
Get the best assignment help service from experienced professionals in Singapore. We provide assistance for all types of assignments to make your task easier and more efficient. Also, our dissertation writers are here to provide assistance with your dissertation or thesis and help you get the grade you deserve.
Tags:- PSS315 INDIVIDUAL ASSIGNMENT PSS315 QUIZ PSS315 SUSS
- BSS020C126S Introduction to Human Disease Coursework, URL, Singapore: Summaries the trends in incidence and/or mortality over the past 10 years for ONE specific
- Operations Management Assignment, SIM, Singapore: Identifying three operations management issues (at least one must be global in nature)
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: the assumption that August is an associate of Caddy, what would be the Ca carrying amount of the investment
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: What is the value of an investment in associates shown in the consolidated statement of financial position
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: Which of the following definitions is not included within the definition of control per MFRS10
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: XX acquired 80% of the share capital of LL on 1 August 2020 and is preparing its group financial statements
- Enterprise Server Management Assignment, TU, Singapore: Investigate both the advantages and disadvantages of moving to cloud computing
- Principles of logistics management Assignment, SIM, Singapore: Explain how the company competes in its industry. You can look at the competition, the players in the industry
- MKTG3040 Services Marketing Assignment, UON, Singapore: The purpose of Assessment Item Four: Reflective Essay is to assess your ability to critically discuss
- Business Research Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Select a topic of interest or business problem relevant to your degree specialism, e.g. strategy
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices