|University||Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS)|
|Subject||PSY253: Educational Psychology|
PSY253: Educational Psychology Assignment, SUSS, Singapore Diana is a 36-year-old woman who has been working as a primary school teacher for the past 15 years
- Diana is a 36-year-old woman who has been working as a primary school teacher for the past 15 years. She is also doing a part-time degree in Psychology and is currently a second-year student in the program. Since the 2020 implementation of various COVID-19 measures in Singapore, Diana is finding it increasingly difficult to manage the increased demands both at work and at home. She has a primary school-going son, Jerome, who is presenting with some learning and behavioral challenges.
With the start of the new academic semester at university, Diana attempts to look through her study material and assignments. However, she feels “tired” just looking at them. She also finds it difficult to connect with her coursemates through the virtual classes, as all of them seem distant and unfriendly.
- Diana’s son, Jerome, is an 11-year-old boy in Primary 5. He is refusing to attend school. His teachers reported him to have average academic attainment since Primary 1, but more recently, he was observed to be facing significant academic challenges. He struggles particularly with reading and frequently requires individual support.
His current form teacher describes him as a quiet and passive learner but is also a sensitive child who can turn aggressive at the slightest trigger in the classroom environment. He is also frequently disengaged in classroom activities and is limited in his communication with peers within a large group setting. Other teachers have observed that he often fidgets in class and finds it difficult to start or complete writing tasks.
Diana recalls that Jerome had received speech and language therapy when he was younger as he had difficulty pronouncing some words and would sometimes reverse letters in his writing. She also remembers that though Jerome could generally play well with family members, he had been teased by his peers in the past.
Jerome’s refusal to go to school started to surface when Circuit Breaker measures were first implemented in 2020. This was his first experience with home-based learning. Diana notices that Jerome is adjusting poorly to the current teaching arrangement which consists of a mix of face-to-face teaching and home-based learning.
Stuck with a lot of homework assignments and feeling stressed ? Take professional academic assistance & Get 100% Plagiarism free papers
Looking for academic support in Singapore? Welcome to your solution for assignment help! If you're a student at the Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS) grappling with PSY253: Educational Psychology Assignment, we're here to assist you. Whether it's formative, individual assignments, or you simply need a Homework Helper, our experts are at your service. Our platform offers tailored guidance for students, allowing you to excel in your courses. With a focus on convenience and excellence, Singapore students can now pay our experts for the support they need. Don't let assignments overwhelm you – join us to conquer your educational journey with confidence.
- BBS63 principal of finance Assignment, TP, Singapore: Discuss the appropriate method to estimate the current value of National without the change in gaming payouts
- BE314 Financial Modeling Assignment, UOE, Singapore: Plot Each Of The Series (FIXED_RATE, STARTS And SOLD) Against Time. Comment On The Observations
- Fundamentals Of AI Assignment, NUS, Singapore: Use The Image Data In The Directory To Train A Machine-Learning Hand Sign Classifier
- Fundamentals Of AI Assignment, NUS, Singapore: Format The Text Dataset Into The Bag Of Words Using Python’s Orange Library
- Fundamentals Of AI Assignment, NUS, Singapore: Develop A Prototype With Machine Learning Model. Split The Dataset Into A Training Set And A Testing Set
- Fundamentals Of AI Assignment, NUS, Singapore: Develop A Python Orange Program To Train A Machine Learning Classifiers To Classify The Mobile Phone Price Range
- Fundamentals Of AI Assignment, NUS, Singapore: Apply The Best Algorithm In Python’s Orange Library To Group Together Images That Share Similar Features
- BSS020C126S Introduction to Human Disease Coursework, URL, Singapore: Summaries the trends in incidence and/or mortality over the past 10 years for ONE specific
- Operations Management Assignment, SIM, Singapore: Identifying three operations management issues (at least one must be global in nature)
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: the assumption that August is an associate of Caddy, what would be the Ca carrying amount of the investment
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices